Sign in to follow this  
Herdervriend

Is regional play actually working or not?

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

Played the game again today, after some time...And yet again tried to work into a big region, create cities next to each other, so they are 100% connected...But still.

If I buy water, buy electric, buy waste, buy suage...It doesn't matter. How much I buy it. It's like nothing changes. When I go back to the same place where I just clicked BUY...Then there is nothing more then: Transferring 0/000 something to bla bla bla from bla bla bla...I do not 100% know..And in my city I keep having a shortage off stuff.

I got enough of all stuff, build it to the max. So it should work. But still, when building a new city. I just can't see the stuff going into that city and so I still have to build water towers.

Sorry for my bad English, even in my native language I can't really tell it the right way...But yeah...Is regional play working or not? (Private region off course)

I have no issues transferring power, sewage, garbage and water between cities. Hell, is fun, because it frees up space. 

But you need to make sure you have a lot of capacity available on the other city. 

The only thing I do not trust to export is the recycling, because I don't know if the other city is getting the loads or not. And that stuff is too valuable to "tinker" with. 

I have even see firetrucks in my cities, from the other one, and haven't shared them. Boosting the services of the new cities at no cost. :)

I thought if you shared recycling or garbage it sent your trucks to pick up their garbage or recycling?

With garbage, you get paid to take it.

With recycling.. well, you get more alloy/metal/plastic :)

I also have issues with buying things like power/sewage/etc. Sometimes it works, but a lot of times it just stops.. even with me clicked on buy AND in deficit with that resource. But usually its fine...

I just wish I could buy in excess of what I need..

It deepens. Each city has this own save file, and save data. Each other city goes to connect with that saved data, not the city in real time. So as soon as one city gets any sort of bugges in it's data it all goes down hill.