Sign in to follow this  
Urban Cartographer

EA stands for more than just Electronic Arts

6 posts in this topic

EA also stands for Extraordinary Avarice, especially with how they treat their intellectual property. SimCity (2013) is a victim of Extraordinary Avarice, especially with forced online (meaning that no player can legally own a copy of SimCity (2013), given that he/she only purchases the rights to play it, including physical "copies").  Not just that, but there are numerous limitations in the game as well.  Since the server problems went to mainstream media, Extraordinary Avarice removed leaderboards and achievements from the game. That is what I am calling EA from now on. What do you think of the name Extraordinary Avarice?

I was sure that this was going to be a topic about us joking over what EA stands for. I am dissapointed.

What can you say other than avoid them? They are creepy (the people at EA), too moneygrabby IMO. Ofcourse they're not going to give you any silly rights or something like that...

I will only have a positive view of Extraordinary Avarice if they let players have the right to play their games 100% offline legally, as well as have some more features as well.

For now, I am boycotting all games made by Extraordinary Avarice.

+Guest Joel Jose   
Guest Joel Jose

I will only have a positive view of Extraordinary Avarice if they let players have the right to play their games 100% offline legally, as well as have some more features as well.

For now, I am boycotting all games made by Extraordinary Avarice.

...good for you...go live your life...

...many more...should consider your idea...

SIMCITY and EA are related...so...it's the same topic.