Sign in to follow this  
pigeonpigeon

Turning lanes aren't working

I just found out turning lanes are including in the NAM, so I reran the installer making sure to check all the relevant boxes, but not only do I get no automatic turning lanes but I can't find the TuLEP puzzle pieces, either... The .dat files are there, though.

I went through my somewhat bloated and poorly organized plugins folder and removed every mod that affects roads/avenues, even cosmetically (there aren't many, just some sidewalk/median plugins) but that didn't solve it. Any ideas?

The standard turn lanes have been restructured a bit--the Road x Road ones do not automatically appear anymore, as that implementation interfered with other functionality.  Now, you can click over a Road x Road intersection with Rail, and it'll convert to a turn lane setup, giving you full control over where the turning lanes are constructed.

As far as your TuLEPs, if NetworkAddonMod_TurningLanes_Extension_Plugin.dat is in your plugins, you should have the icon on the Roads menu.

-Tarkus

Ah, thank you! I watched a demonstration of TuLEPs and saw the automatic road turning lanes, confused me. The rail trick did it (and now I realize it informs you of this in the installer, must learn to read better). Too bad it doesn't work on T-intersections, but I suppose TuLEPs work just fine for that.

I finally got the TuLEPs to show up. I have no idea what went wrong (the .dat was there) so I manually deleted the whole folder and reinstalled NAM and now they're there, right where they should be.

Thanks for your help and your amazing work!