Sign in to follow this  
NovaBlazer

Just in case I missed it... Maxis Man disable?

Hello,

In case I missed it, how do  I get my city to stop asking me to plop down Maxis Man and his evil nemesis.  I want to play SimCity not Hero's and Villians (or enact Batman...).  I know I can just not do the little quest or ignore it.  But frankly I am getting tired being asked by some sim every 10 minutes to bring on Maxis Man.  Is there a way to just tell my city, I don't want these two dumb things, not now NOT EVER?

Hello,

In case I missed it, how do  I get my city to stop asking me to plop down Maxis Man and his evil nemesis.  I want to play SimCity not Hero's and Villians (or enact Batman...).  I know I can just not do the little quest or ignore it.  But frankly I am getting tired being asked by some sim every 10 minutes to bring on Maxis Man.  Is there a way to just tell my city, I don't want these two dumb things, not now NOT EVER?

I'd love to know the answer to this too!

Ok, so all you need to do is:

1. Accept the request by clicking on "I'll Do It" (or whatever it says).
  2. Where the mission badge appears on the upper-right of the screen. hover your mouse over the icon and click on the red "X".

That will stop them asking for Max Man every five damn minutes.

This bothers me about all the quests. It seems like they stop asking if you have 3 quests currently, so I just accept all the quests and never do them. Less obnoxious to have the icons in the top right than to constantly be asked.

Hello,

>I'd love to know the answer to this too!

Ok, so all you need to do is:

1. Accept the request by clicking on "I'll Do It" (or whatever it says).
  2. Where the mission badge appears on the upper-right of the screen. hover your mouse over the icon and click on the red "X".

That will stop them asking for Max Man every five damn minutes.

Ah ha!  YES.  Thank you so much, AshTym!