Sign in to follow this  
Orb17

Is there a way to not auto-pause when I alt+tab out?

Sometimes I just want to let the time fly so I get more money. But alt+tabbing seems to pause the game. Is there a way to alt+tab and let the game time run?

Sometimes I just want to let the time fly so I get more money. But alt+tabbing seems to pause the game. Is there a way to alt+tab and let the game time run?

Yes run the game in windowed mode. I prefer windowed borderless mode so it still looks like it is in full screen.

I went to settings menu and only saw the check-box for full-screen mode. Unchecking it makes the game windowed by has border. How do you make it windowed border-less?

I went to settings menu and only saw the check-box for full-screen mode. Unchecking it makes the game windowed by has border. How do you make it windowed border-less?

Looking for you now remember finding something online on how to do it in Simcity 5 you had to use a certain kind of program though. Just forgot what it was called and how. I used it before but mainly for other games without windowed borderless mode. I wish Simcity 5 had windowed borderless mode by default like Left 4 Dead 2 and Portal 2.

Ok I found it two ways to do it.

http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/SimCity_%282013%29#Borderless_fullscreen_windowed

I actually just found a software from google too. Shiftwindow is the one I use now. The coordinate setting is x = -3, y = -25 in case any is interested (1920x1080). I tried WindowedBorderlessGaming as well but somehow the screen scales incorrectly.

Thanks anyway for the link.

I actually just found a software from google too. Shiftwindow is the one I use now. The coordinate setting is x = -3, y = -25 in case any is interested (1920x1080). I tried WindowedBorderlessGaming as well but somehow the screen scales incorrectly.

Thanks anyway for the link.

Your welcome.