Sign in to follow this  
mavendark

Yellow People Icons... Meaning?

Hi all,

I couldn't really find the answer to this anywhere, but I was bulldozing some of my buildings and once I press the bulldoze button, these yellow people icons started showing up on my streets. What does it mean exactly?

spark20130319174958.png

Thanks!

Those are your city's homeless people. They gather in parks and abandoned buildings. Honestly, I haven't figured out a way to deal with them, and how they homeless in the first place.

Those are your city's homeless people. They gather in parks and abandoned buildings. Honestly, I haven't figured out a way to deal with them, and how they homeless in the first place.

Ahh, makes sense, they tend to aggregate around the abandoned buildings... so I guess when a building becomes abandoned the homeless people come out of that building...

People become homeless when they run out of money. People run out money if they can't find jobs. The real problem is that once you have a lot of them, they fill up your parks and keep the other Sims from being able to use them.

homeless people come from low wealth abandoned buildings....knock them down asap to avoid them...just make sure the garbage is picked up first.