Sign in to follow this  
mtvw

Prossesor Factory problems

9 posts in this topic

Made a Processor Factory to boost my economy. My trade deposits are full of plastic and alloy, however the goods are not beeing delivered to the Processor Factory.

They are simply stacking up in storage......... even though both the factory and deposit are located next to each other. There are no other issues related to water supply / power etc. 

And yes, my factory support local delivery. 

Thanks

I am having a similar problem, have tons of resources and they have no problem getting to the factory, but the factory cannot deliver to the trade depot, No trucks working even though i have maximum capacity on my processor factory, It did work before and then suddenly stopped, I dont recall doin any changes in that area either so i find this very strange. I even tried building a new trade depot next door to the factory but it still doenst deliver anything. Ive also tried demolishing the old delivierytrucks and building new ones but without success. Ive also tried turning the factory off and on several times but that isnt working either.

Ty

The delivery to your processor factory is done by your trading depot trucks.  I had this same issue before.  I found out it was due to the other resources I got store at the depot, and the trucks was sent out to delivery them to other cities.

It fixed my problem once I specialized the depot for plastic and alloy (I deleted the original freight storage as well).

Hope this help.

The delivery to your processor factory is done by your trading depot trucks.  I had this same issue before.  I found out it was due to the other resources I got store at the depot, and the trucks was sent out to delivery them to other cities.

It fixed my problem once I specialized the depot for plastic and alloy (I deleted the original freight storage as well).

Hope this help.

Exactly. The problem is your delivery trucks are also delivering freight to all of your commercial buildings, in addition to delivering to factories. Get rid of the freight storage and it should work fine.

I had a similar issue and I built a second dedicated trading depot just for the processor factory to send out its goods and also to collect the plastic and alloy from the recycling centre. It seemed to resolve the issue. It took a while for stuff to start happening though (a few in game hours)

Well im unable to continue playing on my city until this problem is resolved, wich means the game is fkin broken. Is there anyway to report bugs or to come in contact with the developers?

I had a similar problem... everything was in order, just the delivery trucks wouldn't move... any of them. I bulldozed one of the delivery trucks in my mine and placed it again and everything started moving... morale of this story is: give your delivery truck drivers the fear of god, then those lazy teamsters will get back to work.

Every delivery/collection truck but Garbage is not working. I've deleted factories and replaced them. Deleted trucks and replaced them. I don't know what else to do. But now all my factories are full of materials and nothing is being shipped. My recycle collection trucks won't budge no matter what I do with them. It's made me go bankrupt, and now I've had to send money over to get it going only to burn thru that too. Anyone know how to fix this issue??