Sign in to follow this  
infoman96

How do you build a European city?

I've seen images of people (some up here, some on other sites) building cities that have European (I've only seen French so far) only type of building sets but I don't know how to do it, do any of you?

Thank you in advance for your replies!

As I understand it, you have to purchase the appropriate city sets separately or as part of the Digital Deluxe Edition, then place a landmark relevant to the building set you want, eg you place the eiffel tower to start getting french buildings to pop up.

Thanks for the reply, I do own the Deluxe Edition but I've never seen any European buildings, well luckily I found out (I'm going to test it out now) that if you place a European landmark such as the Big Ben, overtime the rest of the area will become English. So maybe that's how the game works, I'm going to go into Sandbox mode and try it out and post my results.

Thanks for the reply, I do own the Deluxe Edition but I've never seen any European buildings, well luckily I found out (I'm going to test it out now) that if you place a European landmark such as the Big Ben, overtime the rest of the area will become English. So maybe that's how the game works, I'm going to go into Sandbox mode and try it out and post my results.

Indeed, it is the Eiffel tower for French buildings and Big Ben for English ones. I suppose it will be the Brandernburger Tor for the German ones.