Sign in to follow this  
cshmech

Cities XL 2012 or 2011...

Hi all, I'm not going to buy Simcity 2013 because it does not have some features which I expected it to have. So I'm thinking of buying Cities XL.. But not sure if I have to buy 2012 or 2011 is enough. What's the difference between two? (apart from $20 difference on amazon).. Also, does it have city to city road connectivity through the borders? like SC4? (i.e., cities share its borders, and how we connect to our neighboring cities is under our control). Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks

Buy Cities XL Platinum. Cities XL doesn't have region view. It has planet view where you have random maps on a planet. You can trade and share resources with other cities on the planet. If you want more info then you may want to check out XLNation which is the largest Cities XL community out there.

There are no regions in Cities XL. However the cities are really big in and of themselves so you don't really need regions. Plus there's a planetview where you can trade resources. Get Cities XL Platinum. It has Cities XL 2011 + Cities XL 2012 + 50 new buildings.