Sign in to follow this  
Smartguy1669

Tips & Tricks - Making Money with the Arcology and Electronics [HD] [1080p]

I have recently completed an Arcology by myself, and wanted to show people the final moments before its completion, the benefits of having one, and how to run an electronic city with one. In this video I make about 8~10million a month by the end, and a little over 2million while the Arcology is being completed.

Here's the Video:

Watch it in HD 1080p for best viewing.

Comment & suggestions welcome.

Check out my other sim city videos here!

Wow, that's amazing. I've been wanting to build an arcology from the start but have come nowhere close to having enough resources. This has really set it as my target now. Awesome video. =)

Don't quite see the point of making that much money. Nothing to spend it on or ways to increase your city really. You make enough with a expo center to complete a entire city,

Maybe I don't see the point in building an expo centre or say, an army of windmills when 1 oil plant will suffice. People want to do things differently than you.

Wow, that's amazing. I've been wanting to build an arcology from the start but have come nowhere close to having enough resources. This has really set it as my target now. Awesome video. =)

Thanks!

My main goal in this game is to make as much money as possible, so I'm just playing around with whats available in the game to do so, and making some videos as well. Its been working out so far, and I'm very much enjoying the game.

Thanks for watching.

Dunno, the arcology means you get a ton of commuters every day. I have a city with 25k people making 15 million in profits a day with somewhere close to 0 traffic.

Dunno, the arcology means you get a ton of commuters every day. I have a city with 25k people making 15 million in profits a day with somewhere close to 0 traffic.

How are you making money?

Selling computers and excess processors. As long as your plants have 1 worker in them they work to full capacity. Meaning you can have a relatively low population and still make a killing. Oh, I also have university and the Vu Tower to try and force full high-tech bonus(2x the production).

Very arguably, as you could very easily not even know this. I just kept placing processor/computer factories until I ran out of space. I saw a thread about it and checked my own. They're all over the place for number of workers. One row will have 1 in each building, the next row will have 130 in each.

Very arguably, as you could very easily not even know this. I just kept placing processor/computer factories until I ran out of space. I saw a thread about it and checked my own. They're all over the place for number of workers. One row will have 1 in each building, the next row will have 130 in each.

I'm took your advice, and added an Arcology. I'm making a killing with 20k population and high tech.

You can't lose in this game, its far to broken.