Sign in to follow this  
SnoWalker

Money Tree's

Hello everyone, I came back to SC4 Deluxe after a few years away. I came to this site for the unlimited money that the "Money Tree's" will give me. I downloaded the "Simoleon Tree's" but it doesn't show up in my game. I tried to move it from my download file by putting it in SC4, then plug in's and apps. I start a city and look in parks and all other places with no luck. Can anyone help me?

It's probably in your mayor menu. From the looks of it, I would search the "Parks" menu.

I wouldn't use it, though. If you need money, just use the extracheats.dll with the "moolah" command, which sets your treasury to the number you type in. If you want to cheat, that's the safer way.

This is for the new simcity.

What is?

The 'Money Tree' or the fact the guy asked on this site...which is NOT just for the new simcity.

I have the money tree plugin from the orginial simcity website from years ago, which gives me a million dollars each year that I have the money tree plopped in my city. I couldnt do without it! :) If you need the plugin, private msg me and I'll be glad to send you the plugin itself to your email or whichever since its difficult to find by searching on websites now.

by the way, the one that I have is for simcity rushhour (NOT the 2013 new game) and it shows up in the park menu. It looks like a palm tree.

No need money tree any more. Just get the extra cheat DLL file and use the "moolah" code followed by any number you like, for example:

moolah 10000000000

Instant money out of thin air, if only this works in real life...  :lol:

Can Somebody Please Tell Me How To Manipulate This Cheat Code? I Am Having Trouble With THis Code And I am So Ready To Just Sling This disc Out The Window. Can SOMEBODY Help?

If you describe what your problem is, we might be able to help ;) There's no need to use red and the capital letters are distracting ;)

if anybody needs the money tree, just private msg me and I can email you the actual plugin so all you have to do is save it to your plugin folder...I don't believe the orginial plugin is available for download online anymore since the orginial simcity website isn't up anymore

if anybody needs the money tree, just private msg me and I can email you the actual plugin so all you have to do is save it to your plugin folder...I don't believe the orginial plugin is available for download online anymore since the orginial simcity website isn't up anymore

That is illegal.  You should review the site rules.  Besides, the money tree is as obsolete as last year's sports scores.