Sign in to follow this  
elavery

Bullet train mod & NAM31

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

I am slightly confused regarding the Bullet train Mod.  I have seen in some pictures (from Haljackey I think) the BTM being able to cross RHW networks while retaining its texture, however I cannot recreate this in-game.  Is this a NAM issue or an issue unique to me?  I have NAM 31 and have made sure to delete any previous BTM files.  I also have moonlight's ELR mod from the NAM, in case that is relevant to my issue. 

Any crossings seen in Hal's videos are probably still RHW 5.0 era crossings. They will have model overrides simply because they were made for upto 5.0.

They'll need updating to be compatible with P57 era networks.

I haven't made any SC4 videos since NAM 31 has come out so jdenm8 is correct stating that they are for RHW 5.0 models.

The new NAM BTM is designed to be more compatible with NAM 31 components.

elavery    928
  • Original Poster
  • I haven't made any SC4 videos since NAM 31 has come out so jdenm8 is correct stating that they are for RHW 5.0 models.

The new NAM BTM is designed to be more compatible with NAM 31 components.

I was actually referring to the pictures you recently posted in the 'Show us your interchange' thread.  There you have BTM crossing RHW with no problems at all.