188 posts in this topic
Cities XL 2012 Launcher
- Cities XL 2012
It Will Not Work With Cities XL and Cities XL 2011, Cities XL Laucher is a Program For Cities XL 2012
It Has in The Package is Play Mode, Visit My Website Button, Visit My Modding Page Button, Visit My Support Page Button,
Window Vista, Window 7, Window 8, Window 8.1,
It Won't Work With Window XP and Window 10
More Info At
Check For Game Updates for Cities XL 2012!
Visit My Website: www.CitiesXP.Weebly.com
More Info at www.CitiesXP.weebly.com/help.html
How To Install Cities XL 2012 Launcher?
Step 1: Download The File and Run setup,
Step 2: Just Click OK and Just Leave It Running
Step 3: It Will Be in Cities XL 2012 Folder
How To Uninstall Cities XL 2012 Launcher?
Step 1: Click Start Button and Click Control Panel
Step 2: Click Uninstall File and Follow Instructions
Step 3: Restart You Computer
Make Sure Cities XL 2012 Is Close Or It Might Not Work!
- Play Mode
- Visit My Modding Page
- Visit My Website
- Visit My Support Page
- about Form
- Support With Window 10
- Removed The Loading Image
- Added StateIcon
- Game Laucher
Note: Has Been Create By nick97
SC4Launcher allows certain settings and stability issues to be set/solved before the game is launched.
The features are as follows:
- Borderless/Seamless Fullscreen Mode.
- Auto-Update Feature to negate the need to constantly check the STEX.
- Quick Launch (Launch instantly with the latest settings).
- Auto-Save Feature with Interval selection.
- Resolution Selection. (Auto-Detected).
- Color Depth Selection.
- Ability to change the number of Logical Cores used. (Auto-Detected).
- Loading & Saving of last used Configuration.
- Ability to set the CPU Priority.
- Render Mode Selection (DirectX, OpenGL or Software).
- Ability to turn audio On or Off.
- Intro Screen/Movie Disable/Enable; and
- The all important Force Draw On Scroll Fix.
- Mod Manager to enable & disable mods on the fly.
The 'Force Draw On Scroll Fix' fixes a compatibility issue that exists between SC4 and AMD cards, the fix utilizes the 'Graphics Rules.sgr' file in order to force SC4 to draw details when scrolling, regardless of AMD/ATI hardware.
Please note: The file within the Zip/RAR Archive is an installer, please run it and point it to the root of your Simcity installation and DO NOT simply add it to you plugins folder.
Bugs: Please report any bugs via PM or the Official thread (Link Below).
Official Thread: http://community.simtropolis.com/topic/54082-simcity-4-launcher-sc4launcher/
SimCity 4 Buddy
Sorry if the frequent updates annoy you people. Now I actually have some time to work on this project again :D
The SimCity 4 Buddy application aims to make life a little easier for SimCity 4 players out there.
NOTE THAT THIS IS A BETA RELEASE
Do NOT expect a fully functional tool with zero bugs. I have tried to break the program in every way I could imagine to see if it broke, but I may have overlooked something.
* * *
Now that that is out of the way, what does this program do?
It has multiple purposes. This early version has the following features:
- Manage your user folders through a friendly user interface without having to mess around with folders and files manually.
- Let SimCity 4 Buddy install the plugins for you (dat, rar or zip files. Multi-volume rar archives (zzz.part1.rar, zzz.part2.rar)
- Launch the game with a specific user folder (i.e. a Paris region, SimMars, MTP, Futuristic etc.)
- Handle launcher command line switches through a user interface (stuff like no intro, no audio, 1 cpu, resolution, window mode etc.)
- Let SimCity 4 Buddy save your game at regular intervals
- Let SimCity 4 Buddy identify your plugins against the central database so you can easily manage your plugins onwards - Don't worry if all of your plugins aren't identified. The database is being constantly updated.
- Let SimCity 4 Buddy check if you are missing any dependencies (for plugins known to the central database)
Check out the support thread below to see what features are to be implemented in the future (the dependencies stuff is quite nifty if I may say so myself)
Guides, support, bugs and feedback:
Server source code:
SC4Launcher (with Auto Saving for SimCity)
If you play Sim City 4 this is a must have full featured Launcher! It will let you to play Sim City 4 on a custom resolution, or play in a window while surfing the web or doing other things in the computer.
Have you ever lost hours of progress due to a crash? Forgot to save?
Never loose you progress again, with the auto save feature.
Your game will be automatically saved while playing on a chosen interval.
Play your game in full 1920x1080p on a huge 21" monitor or any other resolution.
Play in widescreen resolutions.
Play in full-screen or play in a floating window, no more ALT+TAB.
List of features:
- Auto Save Feature - automatically save your game progress while playing.
- Quick saving - no one have time for long waiting dialogs.
- Save in a customized interval, you can adjust from every minute up to 120 minutes.
- Log saving events
- Custom resolution
- Detect current resolution
- Color depth
- Launch game in full-screen or windowed
- Rendering mode (Software, OpenGL or Software)
- Background Loading
- Ability to turn Music and Sound On and Off
- Option to skip the Introduction videos
- Game pausing
- Choose a custom game data directory
- Change Language
- Change process priority
- Feature to change number of logical core used.
- Browse for the location of the game
- Auto detect game executable on common directories
- Specify custom parameters
- Change between 9 background images
- Random background
- Option to exit the launcher when the game is launched
- Option to reset defaults
- Auto save settings to INI file
- No dependencies, single executable.
- Works on Wine (Linux, Mac OSX...)
- Auto Updater
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.