• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
simwario

The Leaving / Returning Thread

1,512 posts in this topic

I'll be in and out for a while.  I will be starting several weeks of radiation treatment for my cancer out of town and will be out of touch unless the hotel has a terminal I can borrow.

I'll be off to Davao City on March 28 until April 1 for our student government year end evaluation and outing. :) 

I will be away starting May 30 for an indefinite period due to surgery.  I hope I'll be back in about a week, but needs must.

Well im back to stay. Had to log in new. For some reason it would not accept my old log in info. I finally got an old Pc with XP on it and a copy of Simcity. Soon as I relearn some things Ill be back in business.

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎17 at 3:19 PM, SounderBruce said:

The redesign has coaxed me into returning after yet another year-long hiatus.

I also managed to get Cities: Skylines during the Steam Summer Sale, so I might start a journal with that game.

@A Nonny Moose

Hey man. I wish you all the best and may you fully recover soon. Sending you all the love <3

_____

Anyway, I'm back. Again. I was active until around early 2013 and then went on a long hiatus because this thing called adulthood crept in so quickly! I'm back tho and I'll try to be more active.

If y'all are like "wait you can't be an old member I don't remember you" well yeah, because this screen name is fairly new. If you were a chat regular before 2012 you may have known me as noypi07.

Cheers

RtC

So I was active back in 2010 - 2011, mostly building Cities XL stuff, then switched to SC4, then disappeared for a long while as my interests drifted elsewhere. I've gotten back into the SimCity 4 groove however, and I'm glad to say I'm back, hopefully for a bit longer this time. Currently hoping to start a CJ soon with something I'm working on.

Maybe somebody will even remember me :P

jmsepe, NMUSpidey, TekindusT and 1 other like this