• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

About our affiliation with GOG.com   05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
simwario

The Leaving / Returning Thread

1,512 posts in this topic

I might go to Duluth october 9-12, for Thanksgiving weekend. Which, in Canada, is about harvesting, going off somewhere to get drunk with family and friends, and being thankfull you got home safely!

Italy!
Yes, Italy! My flight is is on 6 A.M. and I'll probaly won't see you until I come back (Which is... in 11 days)
I can't wait... 39.gif25.gif

I am back from a week in England. went over for a friend's wedding and saw all sorts of interesting places while I was there.

The wedding was in Ilkeston, which is in the midlands. While we were in the neighborhood, we visited the Peak District (which is a lot like Pennsylvania only with lots of sheep), York (which has a cool medievel shopping district), and Sherwood Forest (home of Robin Hood and his merry band of men). It was all a lot of fun.

But I come back and find out that Tropod is gone? I'm going to have to find out what I missed.

I'll be gone tomorrow till the end of this week, going to my grandmthers house, so I'll cya all later (from tomorrow 3.gif)

We are gonna finish getting the house ready 2day for Ivan and if you don't hear from me for a while, I either died or my power and/or internet is out28.gif

Stupid Wind!27.gif

Date: 9/6/2004 8:51:18 PM
Author: Tropod
And don't intend on coming back.
quote>
hhhmmm.....So much for intentions. Guess I just love this place wwaaayyyy toooooo much; it really is like a magnet3.gif17.gif

I was wondering how someone could leave ST without being banned, maybe you need someone to ban you3.gif

Glad to see you are gonna stick around, time for more:

You have been banned by Tropod

Date: 9/15/2004 12:40:36 PM
Author: Tropod

hhhmmm.....So much for intentions. Guess I just love this place wwaaayyyy toooooo much; it really is like a magnet3.gif17.gif
quote>

YIPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Does that mean I can take a vacation from simtropolis from a day, now that Tropod's back??? Huh, Huh?

18.gif

It's GREAT to have you back, man.

Date: 9/13/2004 12:32:40 PM
Author: SkiGeek
I am back from a week in England. went over for a friend's wedding and saw all sorts of interesting places while I was there.

The wedding was in Ilkeston, which is in the midlands. While we were in the neighborhood, we visited the Peak District (which is a lot like Pennsylvania only with lots of sheep), York (which has a cool medievel shopping district), and Sherwood Forest (home of Robin Hood and his merry band of men). It was all a lot of fun.

But I come back and find out that Tropod is gone? I'm going to have to find out what I missed.
quote>

It's hard to imagine sheep in my backyard.17.gif

And welcome back Tropod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!35.gif35.gif35.gif

it's nice to see tropod come back......it would also be nice if pmiller came back too and continued making her lots like she was

Date: 9/15/2004 7:06:41 PM
Author: digger313
it's nice to see tropod come back......it would also be nice if pmiller came back too and continued making her lots like she was
quote>

Yes, I like pmiller too. She was a calming influence in chat. But I believe she is currently busy working on the next simtrop baby. or maybe it's the first?

ok, guys, its been almost three weeks, but the computer's been scrubbed clean of spyware. greedygreg's back online.

I am, for all personal purposes gone, and I highly doubt I will be back soon. I am not saying where I am going, or when I'll be back. but I shall return.

Date:9/26/2004 7:25:00 PM
Author:MI6Ash

I am, for all personal purposes gone, and I highly doubt I will be back soon. I am not saying where I am going, or when I'll be back. but I shall return.

quote>

We will miss you 8.gif

What about all the projects?8.gif

Bye8.gif

the projects I will continue, and report about when I return. but believe me, I shall be back. just maybe not tomorrow, maybe not next week... but I will be back

I'll try my best to help supervise SM while you are gone. I have mainly been helping advise the BATTER's and Stamp (well, he just has so many uses, like a swiss-army-knife, it would be unfair to only list the teams he belongs to 2.gif). Hopefully TGC can step out and play a commanding role for a little while.