• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

About our affiliation with GOG.com   05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
simwario

The Leaving / Returning Thread

1,512 posts in this topic

This thread is a very good idea, the_Dark_Child, do you adopt it from SCC?
Let's hope that people won't spamming in this thread.
BTW, i will be here all throughout the summer, there's only a slight chance
that i won't be here around the 15 July, since i have to write a 2 hours math exam
on the 17th July.1.gif

I'm back from Las Vegas!  Well, I've been back for a week.  It was really fun.  I ended up losing $540. 14.gif  But still it was fun.35.gif  I'm hooked on roulette.
PontiacFiero84 likes this

I will be going to Arizona on a Vacation for a week...So I will be gone then...The dates are July 6-14..I will miss all of you guys...8.gif

Well, I wish I could be here all summer but I can't.

I am leaving for Alaska this Friday (July 9th) for Alaska for two weeks of Fishing! Sadly, I will have no to near no access to the internet or a comptuer for that matter. I will leave a special vacation avatar and sig though, even though it is nothin like Alaska.

Anyway, I hope to enjoy the two weeks, and I will miss you all! 19.gif8.gif8.gif8.gif

P.S. - I will be back July 25th

I'll be going on holiday from next friday (17th i think41.gif42.gif) to The friday the next week....

I will be unavailable from July22 - July28. I'm going on a short vacation to Vancouver...stopping in Kelowna along the way.

Ughhhh...I hate the drive to Vancouver....nice scenery, but SOOO long...

Oh well, better than driving through Saskatchewan *snicker*

You think Calgary to Vancouver is boring? Try Thunder Bay - Sault Ste. Marie- NOTHING FOR 600KILOMETRES! I'm either going to Duluth or Remicks this summer. Hopefully Duluth, Remicks (population none) Is boring as.. well, the drive to the Soo!

-vid

Lets see...I'm gonna go swim in a few minutes..lol
Seriously, I'm leaving Saturday and coming back Monday.
EDIT: Change that to leaving Monday and returning Wednesday

I found a hotel that will let me post on Simtrop! So I'll be on every once and a while. (when I can of course) Right now I'm outside of Charlestown, SC.

Hey all you SimTropolians out there...

Unfortunately, trouble with school, family, and work, etc. will be keeping me from enjoying ST too much this summer. As soon as everything has gone from hellish back to normal, I'll come back, as wierd as ever!

See you then...

- James

I doubt anyone noticed I was gone, but I just got back from three weeks in Bethlehem, PA (Summer Camp).

Expect me to be back on the boards now.

-ACE

Going to near Harrisonburg, home of ACEfanatic, for a week.

Will return July 24-hold down the fort for me.

I just got back from a trip to Western Massachusetts (love the Berkshires) and we might be going to either Maine or Montr

Well, I can't be here, I have to drop off my sister in Carlise, Pennsylvania so I'm going to be out today and tomorrow (note, I will return Tomorrow but it will be late).

May long weekend - Mountain climbing in Jasper National Park.
/idealbb/files/1111.JPG

Aug 7-10th - Backpacking 50km with 50pounds on the back at Mt Robson Provincal Park. This is an area that is second to nothing.
/idealbb/files/333.JPG

Aug 14-15th - Banff National Park.
/idealbb/files/040_lrg.jpg

Sept 17-22nd - Las Vegas, Best man at my friends wedding.
11.gif

Just came back to Dunmore, PA from a week in Frisco, Hatteras Island, NC (Outer Banks).

The last two days I've been puttering around town with the grandparents. It gets hot in the summer. Very hot. Too hot to go to Kakabeka this weekend, but not to hot to go to Grand Marais weekend after next weekend.

-Granny's working next weekend, so we're staying put..
-vid

I am going to part of colorado where our family has not been yet; mainly in the southern part in the mountains and in parts of the desert. I will be leaving on friday the 23rd.

well im back after alonger thatn excepted vacation...ive been gone really for almost two months...gone to philly, many camps [3 to be exact], and then just slept...ahhhh...

Well, I just want to say that I have returned from Soldotna, Alaska and am here to stay for awhile (August is a little quesgtionable)

ummm...i just returned from a road trip in the west coast and my cruise to Alaska...it was fun....now, i will still be here sometimes b/c im very busy with my summer job and my volunteer work at the hospital...loll

it is looking more and more likely that i will be flying to Nice (south of france) on sunday and i will come back on saturday the next week3.gif

this isnt comfurmed but as i say it is very likely......

oh i love the holidays10.gif

In a couple of weeks (august 7th-13th) I'll be in Ohio (the Cleveland area) visiting friends of the family who recently moved back from the London (England) area. The father has a wandering job, so they move every few years. They're actually from Seattle, and they have lived in Stamford as well twice in the past. Thing is, since they're just moving in, they may or may not have a working internet connection at their house. So I may or may not be able to get online that week, and I won't know until I'm there. But if I dissapear for a week, that's where I am. I'll also be at the Yankee game that saturday before we're leaving, but I will try to get online that day, sseenig as it may be my last chance for a week.

-Duke

a.k.a. Thomas Schwartz or Elizabeth S. Fructose, whichever you like better.

O.K. guys/gals, I'm back and hope to get back in the groove. I took a little bit longer to get back than I thought and almost decided to leave, but Simtrop is too adicting and now I don't want to go to bed.34.gif