• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

About our affiliation with GOG.com   05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
CWLGAMER01

Origin Friends

471 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I am looking for a few players for simcity 2013.

Please feel free to add me if you would like to play a few games and not just jump in to abandon your plot 5 mins later :D

Add me as a friend.  robbx213.  I'm tired of starting Petrol Bay in Reflection Atoll and getting trolled / griefed by abandoners.

I don't play SimCity 2013 much, but if someone wants to start up a region I'm available 

Origin: CloudyTheTroll

Edited by CloudyDaTroll

Hey u guys can add me my origin names matl3320 I want to start a region if anyone wants to play.

I will add u to friends gwlgamer01

Hey guys, here's my Origin id - fatehs

I usually play on the North American West Server 3

Wizbix. Am looking for people to make a region with me or to join in with one of yours, what ever. Am a reliable and co-operative player. I have tried adding a few of the more recent posters already.

fatehs likes this

Hey I'm new here but I've been playing the game since 2013 when its first came out. I have also been looking for active players as I have started playing again.

I usually play Eu west 1 or Antarctica. 

Origin user: Cardiffcitydylan 

Anyone still play? I'm taking a break from a few other games and want to go back to SimCity for a while. Username is mattdean1003 and I usually play in one of the North America East Coast servers. I'm a dedicated player.

I'm playing again at nights. I have started a region with one good city I've been working on. It's non-sandbox. And I'd like to invite some players in the region to it that are active.  If you  would like an active dedicated region, you can add me.  My origin is  : ooojane

Hey people check out this video. It has a new way of building city. Building city can be more interesting this way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQNIrYwgNy0

He guys and girls. 

I'm a bit tired of starting a region and ending up with abandoned cities. 

So if you wanna play :) 

Pulsar197925

i don't know if anyone still playing this game,

but please add my origin

BlaZeon26 

in case we can play together

Hello everyone! I know I am a bit late here but I actually just got this game from Origin. My SN is: robrog8999 

Definitely looking for friends on Origin so please feel free to add me!!