• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Please help us for June & July   06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
Mithrik

TV Shows: What are you into right now?

309 posts in this topic

Been loving Person of Interest and Fringe. Also recently re-watched the whole Stargate SG1 and Atlantis series.

My kind of guy.  I've seen all of those.   I also like Touch, Perception, and Castle.

For me its a regular dose of real sci fi(not that useless channel that shows wrestling!) but real science fiction; at the moment is (what else) Blood and Chrome the latest Battlestar Galactica installment, i love this whole story and i remember the original from so long ago; the new take is just what we imagined it would really would be like.As with many of the fans i'm trying my hand at writing an adventure set in the genre, so far it tops 280 A4 pages and 111k words, and i'm in the second revision.. well its a work in progress!

Then there was sanctuary and all the other space shows but not SG universe i thought the story was dying towards the end of Atlantis.

I'm eagerly awaiting Game of thrones series three, what a show: real medival sword and scorcery; being English i can appreciate the dark ages feel as my countryies history encompassed such times.

But since both Fox (all right i watched Terra Nova too, i was sorry to se it fall by the way side)and Sci-fy both cancelled all the good shows i sent my digi box back in protest and cancelled my subscription and (for England)my TV licence, thank goodness for things like (cough)E-mule

B&C was the most mediocre installment of BSG yet.  No wonder why it was cancelled as a series before it even got started.  I even bet the story you're writing is better than B&C.  ;)

I'm two episodes away from finishing a Deadwood rewatch. A great show cut short.

I think I have seen every episode of The Big Bang Theory at least thrice!!! I can't get enough.

Lately I've been following the Chopped Tournament of Stars.  Final is tonight on the Food Channel.

Food channel shows I rather like: Chuck's Day Off, Chef at Home, new episodes of Iron Chef America.

I finished Star Trek: The Next Generation. Now watching Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

I don't watch TV at all.

Currently, I just download the new episodes of Game of Thrones every Monday morning, that's all.

Started watching "Majo no Jōken," aka "Forbidden Love" -- Older homeroom teacher falls in love with her new transfer student, underage idol Tackey.  Of course, this is drama, so their little taboo tryst in school library is just the tip of the iceberg:  the teacher's fiancé is being preyed upon by her best rhymes-with-witch friend, while the student is receiving scary oedipal eyes from his own widowed mother, who is bribing the Gogo Yubari home tutor to sleep her rebellious son away from the homeroom teacher so that the oedipal mother might in turn keep her plaything son's budding body closer to herself.  It's like sunny Yankumi-sensei and her "Gokusen" 3-D class going completely off the deep end and needing deep professional counseling.  I know it's Tackey, but, he's so young and baby-faced that the pedo- and incest-driven women have to bend down to kiss him!  Matsushima Nanako is cute as the irrationally perky homeroom teacher, but for a more realistic age for the teacher, we should have gotten Hosoki-sensei as in this parody from "Zubari Iu wa yo!"

I'm also a little over halfway through the older taiga drama "Yoshitsune," NHK's loose version of the epic classic "Heike Monogatari."  I know Minamoto no Yoshitsune is supposed to be the idealized samurai hero, and his older brother Minamoto no Yoritomo is meant to be the shrewd politician who will ultimately kill his naive brother in order to become the shogun, yet, I am more sympathetic to Taira no Kiyomori, whose fatherly compassion for the child Yoshitsune has both ruined his plans for a new dream capital at Fukuhara and will doom his ruling Heike clan to utter defeat by the Genji.  I think I also like the Retired Emperor Go-Shirakawa, whose sinister Heian court plots are all the more fun because it is clear that behind the kabuki Buddhist monk mask, the monastic palace isolation has made him completely crazy.  Against a cuckoo emperor and a Shakespearean Kiyomori, Tackey's noble Yoshitsune is, like Prince Valiant, just such a perfect goody-two-shoes that he becomes rather dull...his tragic suicide at the end better be good!  I do not know what to make of Imai Tsubasa showing up in episode 32 as Nasu no Yoichi to shoot the arrow at the Heike's fan challenge--it's popstars Tackey & Tsubasa clad in ō-yoroi armor and speaking epic samurai!  We are not supposed to laugh...we are not supposed to laugh...

Gee, as if that wasn't enough, the fangroup is now watching "Mayonaka no Panya-san" ("Midnight Bakery"), which started airing last week on NHK BS Premium.  Grown up Tackey runs his small Tokyo neighborhood bakery, Boulangerie Kurebayashi, with wholesome goodness and wacky late-night hours.  Why does the bakery open only for a few hours at midnight, and how do they pay the rent?  Will the sensitive baker's Tragic Past be revealed?  Why does he and the French chef already act like an old married couple, and won't Tsubasa be jealous?  The first episode is already corny as Tackey earnestly solves human problems with the healing power of freshly baked bread, but, I will admit, all that warm bread does look tempting.  Man, I'm already craving Hawaiian malasadas, which are nonexistent in central Texas.  Maybe I should open a malasada shop, too!

I will also admit to watching The History Channel's "The Bible"...it was entertaining, if you can buy into multicultural Angels doing kung-fu against the Sodomites.  There was some fun political culture controversy about Satan's makeup suspiciously making the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8z77Phob88, but even better I though was the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehDhHfbPpGg, which was unmistakably a direct 

from David Lynch's film adaptation of Frank Herbert's "Dune."

I am not much of a reality show person, I live in reality and watch tv to get away from reality :). That being said there are a select few I like:

1. Man vs Food. I know every episode probably put the host a year closer to his grave but he did done crazy challenges.

2. Diners, Drive ins, and Dives. Guy knows how to pick great little out of the way restaurants.

3. Dual Survivor. Because of that show I have an emergency bag in my car that has water, MRE's, a blanket, etc.

4. Naked Castaway. I find it amazing that a dude willingly put himself on an island for two months with nothing but a camera strapped to his head!!!

Scott Conant won the Chopped All Star Challenge if anyone cares.  There was an Iron Chef (Jeffrey Zakarian) on the judging panel too, so I think it was a fair win.  So now I can watch competing shows instead, which I usually do.

Actually my taste in TV shows is rather eclectic, but mostly I avoid reality shows.  I like cop dramas, animal planet stuff, and nature.

I've read Game of Thrones.  I refrain from watching someone else's interpretation.

I didn't even know of the series until the show came out!  I want to read the series, but I don't know if I should wait until the show is completed?  

I think Mad Men is brilliant, but definitely not for the kiddies. Don Draper (Jon Hamm) has become a pop-culture icon, even though Roger Sterling (John Slattery, aka Tony Stark's father from Ironman) is a much funnier and more interesting character IMO.

Oh, and, being a guy, Joan (Christina Hendricks; Saffron from Firefly)... yeah, Joan. My wife would slap my face....

My top shows right now are NCIS, Castle and The Good Wife. Rookie Blue is also coming on for its summer run, which I look forward to. :D

There are some others shows I really enjoy as well. 

Scott Conant won the Chopped All Star Challenge if anyone cares.  There was an Iron Chef (Jeffrey Zakarian) on the judging panel too, so I think it was a fair win.  So now I can watch competing shows instead, which I usually do.

Actually my taste in TV shows is rather eclectic, but mostly I avoid reality shows.  I like cop dramas, animal planet stuff, and nature.

you watch Discovery's North America Series?

Whose Line Is It Anyway....

funniest show EVER!

That's a bold statement since Robot Chicken is much more funny and its only 15 mins long ;).

Next up for me is the 2004 Taiwanese drama adaptation of the manga "Mars," starring Vic Chou of the Awesome Hair and Barbie Hsu of the Awesome Name. Most Chinese shows I watch are historical themed, which means they somehow either feature the Three Great Generals of the Eighteen Confusing Kingdoms, the Resistance to the Illegitimate Wang Jing Wei Puppet Regime of the Accursed Japanese Imperialist Invaders, or the Purging of the Four Olds during the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution. Or they will simply have Jackie Chan. It will be interesting to see what a more normal, everyday, modern Chinese-language television drama might look like, even if the story is originally based on a Japanese manga and stars impossibly pretty Taiwanese pop idols.

I finished "Majo no Jōken," which has the high school homeroom teacher falling in love with her student. Peculiarly, that illegal-in-most-jurisdictions pairing was the only reasonably sane couple, as the show depicts Japan as the Land of the Abused and Battered Women, with every father, husband, fiancé, and male passerby all slapping around and beating upon the fairer sex. With all the adult males being wife beaters, it's no wonder the heroine turns her affections towards impressionable young pop stars who stand a full head shorter than her.

I also finished the taiga drama "Yoshitsune," which was like watching the feudal War of the Roses, Robin Hood and his Merry Men, and the Passion of the Christ all mixed up with samurai swords and seppuku. How can we not enjoy watching defeated j-pop idols slit their own throats! Oh noes...Tackey...waaaah! Soap opera does teach a valuable political lesson: it is not enough to just kill your enemies, you have to kill off all their kids, too.

I will also admit, the television often stays left on the "Pawn Stars" marathons. Maybe they *will* make a deal for my old Atari 2600!

Well, we seem to be in a seasonal hiatus.  I find myself watching either HGTV or the DIY channel a lot these days.  Some of the shows are very contrived, but better than the reruns that appear to be endemic right now.

All right!!, Now this is a topic I can sink my teeth into. First off, I hate TV. The subscription services, the outdated operating systems, commercials, everything about the service just plain blows in my opinion. But I love my series! So I've been downloading for over 5 years now and have a pretty big archive, well over 4 TB last I checked. I'll probably be running around this forum often...

So anyways, I really enjoy watching at my convenience. I never ask myself, let's see if anything good is on or search for something that's on. When I open up my iTunes, I choose what I want to watch, when I want to watch. The worst thing probably is that I wait until the next morning after a episode airs to download it. But iTunes does season passes and it automatically downloads, plus they offer some really great deals, and have offers that take into account episodes already purchased among the season or playlist, so you don't waste your money at all. Plus, I've gotten entire seasons before they finish airing on TV. It's new but awesome! So I'm going to drop a list here and if anyone has questions, I really enjoy getting more people interested! : )

Now I do watch quite a bit and quite a variety, but I like to relax and try to enjoy the show for what it was created. Some things aren't always perfect, but I try to just go along and not ruin the exotic with too much familiar.

Also, there's now way I could put these in any kind of order, just putting them all out there...

1.) Castle - Just finished this series last week, excellent, it actually took my until the fifth season to realize it starred Nathan Fillion. A great example of wonderful chemistry between the characters, and I absolutely love the Firelfly/Whedon references...

2.) Stargate - One of the finest franchises out there, 11/10! SG-1 could have easily gone 300 episodes, Atlantis easily 200+, Universe had a weak start, but built to such an awesome potential, I was quite saddened it ended. Robert Carlyle was amazing!!

3.) Doctor Who - I've always loved time travel, and I really enjoy British theatre and programming. By far one of histories greatest series. Just had their 50th year and the 7th season (of the relaunch) was grand!! Doctor Who is one of the wittiest, most amusing, and most excellently produced series ever!! A must see for all!

4.) Supernatural - Not a particular fan of horror, vamps, and such but this show is produced by McG. He is solid gold!! They got their 9th season and it's got great effects, awesome comedy, and a really good story that just keeps going and going. Just when you think they couldn't come up with ways to keep in fresh and innovative, BAM! New enemy, fits right in and some solid acting with some great guest stars. Which brings me to...

5.) Chuck - Also produced by McG, this show will always have a special place in my heart, for the same reasons as the previous entry great actors(Adam Baldwin was amazing!!), wonderful writing, everything!! Oh and the guest stars, Scott Bakula opposite Chevy Chase playing a bad guy! Superb! Brandon Routh, Jon Favreau, Kristin Kruek, and many, many, many more!! But also one of the first shows to successfully run on product placement instead of commercials ratings. This is what I want and we need to see more of as we drop the cable box and dishes and start downloading and streaming only. Television is supposed to be free because the companies don't make shows and run networks for our enjoyment. They do it for advertising. That's their business, so technically, we should get TV free if it has commercials. They're making money from both sides, literally! Now I exclusively download, but I would rather my money go to the company producing my favorite show, then some cable provider(I know it's all tied up in networks, but that will change as we ditch the dish and break the box. How many great shows have been unceremoniously cut due to such inaccurate number such as viewer ratings? Too many...

6.) Arrow - Great show, acting is a bit wooden, but the fight scenes were great, and I love the triple view this show takes as they combine storylines and arcs that cover his normal life and fitting back in among society, his vigilante persona, and the flashbacks to his experiences on the island. Fun, looking forward to next season.

7.) Elementary - Speaking of next season, whoa!! This show is a great new wonderful, albeit American, take on Sherlock Holmes. Johnny Lee Miller is phenomenal, and Lucy Lui is great and very cute. The twist on Moriarty will leave your jaw hanging, I highly recommend this to anyone

8.) The Walking Dead - Great show, intense and enthralling. Quite realistic too. Just watch the first episode, it'll hook you if you're to be hooked...

9.) Revolution - Another apocalypse type show, but I enjoy the idea of humans having to live pre-industrial revolution style. Amazing fight scenes, little bit cheesy with the romance parts, but all in all, worth a good watch to see if you likes...

10.) White Collar - Fantastic show, one of my favorites!! Probably top ten if I had to commit to a top ten. Matt Bohmer and Tim Dekay rock!! These two guys together have the perfect mix. One's and F.B.I. Agent, the other a Conman, actually THE Conman, and together they solve crimes in a delightfully fun and entertaining manner. It's got thrills, action, laughs, and heart-felt moments. I highly recommend this one to all as well

11.) Falling Skies - Steven Spielberg...'Nuff said....Well if it were anyone else but me that is : p  Awesome show!! Pinnacle performances by all involved. About to start the 3rd season and I can't wait!! You love Alien take over the Earth and Humans fight back, you'll love this. Like Independence Day on crack and over 10x longer! Hehe

12.) Franklin & Bash - Breckin Meyer and Marc Paul Gosselaar(Zack Morris) star as these two on the fringe lawyers that win a big case and get hired on by a huge national firm. Their zany antics and college party lifestyle win them much animosity but some begrudging respect as they win case after case, to everyone's surprise and sometimes chagrin : )

13.) Warehouse 13 - Still going and I'll always like this show, they have a great cast that perform well together and I love the little stories about all the ancient knick knacks of history. Lizzy Borden's compact mirror that drives you insane, Marilyn Monroe's hair brush turns you platinum blonde if your brush your hair with it. Lots of fun with this show, don't know if it'll make a 5th season though, I hope so, but Syfy is weird as of late...

14.) Defiance - Just started watching it, not my favorite show, but some pretty good scenes, like the idea that Earth got turned into an alien planet instead of us going to one. Interesting flip on the norm...

15.) Touch - Was only 2 seasons but one of the best shows ever!! Tim Kring created it (also did Heroes) and Keifer Sutherland starred but rocked it!! Great show after 24 for him I thought. Ended nicely too : )

16.) Merlin - I enjoyed this, another of my British programming but one thing about the UK. They focus more on good acting and writing and less on sets and fancy effects every other minute. Allows me to enjoy the story more : )

17.) Last Resort - Great show, short lived but a good tribute to the men and women of the Navy. I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did, but definitely not for everyone.

18.) Fringe - Not as current as the rest but this show finished up last year and is one of my favorite shows, top 10, if I had to. : ) J.J Abrahms did this one and anything he touches is instant platinum!! But the actors were fantastic!! Walter is a fun character : ) Also there were a few select episodes where they used different cinematography styles and was quite ingenious, loved it!!!

19.) The Following - Great Show! Very dark and very good. Great motion throughout the story and the clash between the two characters is marvelous. Kevin Bacon shines and the themes of dark vs. the light are wonderfully executed. François Ford Coppella in Apocalypse Now comes to mind...

20.) Continuum - Time Travel = Me sold. A short first season, but not too shabby. I think I'll keep watching, not my all time favorite, but we shall see where it goes. : )

That's pretty much all the current shows, I'll probably start adding many other shows I've seen to start discussions and such. Like HalJackey, I just finished a Star Trek rewatch, All TNG, DS9, Voyagers, Enterprises, movies and a healthy mix of TOS. Was an avid Lost fan, well until the end, I'm still not sure how I feel overall about the show LOL! I understand the ending, just don't know if I liked it, Hehe

Farscape, Andromeda, Human Target, The Finder, Awake, Firefly, BSG, Shameless, Smallville, and many many more....

So if anyone wants to chat TV Shows or ask a question about something you may be interested in, : ))

Every minutes of hate you indulge yourself in is 60 seconds of joy you've given up.

There are a lot of reasonable series, but some of them have been discontinue mostly due to the weakness of the public support.  SGU is a good example, but as a second spin-off it needed much better writers from the beginning who cared more for the show than their paycheck.  The first few episodes bored me to death.

After SG1 knocked off the Gou'auld, and bailed the Asgard out with the replicators, it started getting pretty contrived.  The Ori episodes were rather a waste.

SGA had pretty much the same problem as SGU, but perhaps not as severely.  You can only take this wormhole travel business so far.  You can get strung out only too many times at the event horizon.

I like Buck Rogers episodes, hokey effects and all.  It is so camp that I often just sit and giggle.  The ST Voyager take offs on this are quite amusing.  Recently one of the local channels (11 Hamilton) ran a whole set of early 1940s serials.  Such earnestness, such hoke, such no plot.  Uproarious.

The original ST (I have all of it on disk) is interesting to review, especially The Cage (first pilot).  Would probably work today, but then it was competing with Hop Along Cassidy, so they hired Bill Shatner from the Shakespearean stage and other serious places and he made a pretty good cowboy.  The really only good episode in that series is The Trouble with Tribbles. 

ST did a lot to break the race barriers, and good for that, but it started going to monsters, and that made it dull, dull, dull.  I really enjoyed Enterprise, and Next Generation, but the best of the lot was probably DS9.  Too bad it wound up in a mystic hodge podge.  Broadened the alien contact context rather well.

The ST movies nearly died the death with the first one (also known as Star Trek the Motionless Picture).  The CGI was really poor.  Saved by Ricardo Montalban.  The rest were OK until the last one which was back to monster flicks again.  The Next Gen movies were better except perhaps the first one.  The STNG series was definitely a good thing.  Gene was still around when that got started, and his hand was evident.

One of the things I've been meaning to source is an old motion picture serial called "The Monster and the Ape".  I watched that weekly as a kid, and I've never seen it again.  But that's nostalgia for you.  I suspect it was pretty hokey, and was really a takeoff on The Invisible Man.  TV wouldn't touch these old B&W serials that ran about 15 minutes per episode.

One thing that I think could be made into a 13 episode series is the four volumes by Doc Smith starting with The Skylark of Space.  The physics sucks, but there are some real swashbuckling adventures there, as there are in the several volumes beginning with Triplanitary.  Wonky physics, but Doc Smith was a chemist, after all, and specialized in powders, especially explosives.  I don't think physics was his bag at all, so he just ignored Einstein and friends.  In Triplanetary, the villain is an interplanetary drug cartel, and that's kind of on topic these days.  I'm surprised Doc's term for druggies (zwilnicks) didn't catch on.  However, this was in the 1930s.

Heck yeah Nonny Moose. That's a whole bunch of stuff I never knew, thanks dude! : ) I agree with you mostly about Stargate and Star Trek. Roddenberry was the man and his vision was truly amazing... He basically wants humans to be exploring the galaxy in giant cruise ships doing anything we could possibly imagine. Stargate, while you're correct in how it can get old, I would definitely watch something entertaining and stimulating like that until its bitter end than watch 30 seasons of Survivor and Desperate Housewives. I really feel for all these great actors that don't get a big break but these "reality stars" are huge. They're the worst overacting drama soaked ignorants I could imagine. In my youth I really never thought it could get quite this bad... Weak laughs

When TV starts going back to the real theatre to recruit their people with years of experience from the boards, that's when it will improve.

If you've never looked, here is Wiki's incomplete bio of Bill Shatner.  To be good in acting, you have to have paid your dues.  Some viral U-Tube video doesn't do it when the chips are down and you have to really put on a show.

Since the video industry is more and more in the grip of Mad. Av. I don't expect much anytime soon.  It is really becoming Newton Minnow's "vast wasteland".  Reality shows give me a pain in the lower regions.  Most of them are obviously scripted and once they get a successful formula they use it over, and over and over, and over, and ....

If it wasn't for my video collection of carefully selected shows and movies I think I would go mad.

One show I'd dearly like to source is the Studio 1 performance (1955) of Salome by Richard Strauss.  Saw it live when I was about 17.  Eartha Kitt as Salome, Peter Ustinov as Herod, and somebody forgettable as Herodias.  Eartha only had six veils.  I thought Ustinov's eyes were going to fall out.  I really miss live serious works on TV.

All right!!, Now this is a topic I can sink my teeth into. First off, I hate TV. The subscription services, the outdated operating systems, commercials, everything about the service just plain blows in my opinion. But I love my series! So I've been downloading for over 5 years now and have a pretty big archive, well over 4 TB last I checked. I'll probably be running around this forum often...

So anyways, I really enjoy watching at my convenience. I never ask myself, let's see if anything good is on or search for something that's on. When I open up my iTunes, I choose what I want to watch, when I want to watch. The worst thing probably is that I wait until the next morning after a episode airs to download it. But iTunes does season passes and it automatically downloads, plus they offer some really great deals, and have offers that take into account episodes already purchased among the season or playlist, so you don't waste your money at all. Plus, I've gotten entire seasons before they finish airing on TV. It's new but awesome! So I'm going to drop a list here and if anyone has questions, I really enjoy getting more people interested! : )

Now I do watch quite a bit and quite a variety, but I like to relax and try to enjoy the show for what it was created. Some things aren't always perfect, but I try to just go along and not ruin the exotic with too much familiar.

Also, there's now way I could put these in any kind of order, just putting them all out there...

A) Castle - Just finished this series last week, excellent, it actually took my until the fifth season to realize it starred Nathan Fillion. A great example of wonderful chemistry between the characters, and I absolutely love the Firelfly/Whedon references...

B) Revolution - Another apocalypse type show, but I enjoy the idea of humans having to live pre-industrial revolution style. Amazing fight scenes, little bit cheesy with the romance parts, but all in all, worth a good watch to see if you likes...

C) Last Resort - Great show, short lived but a good tribute to the men and women of the Navy. I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did, but definitely not for everyone.

I most often watch shows cause of actors I like, I saw a few that stranded out.

A) Nathan FIllion is an awesome actor, Ever heard of the short lived series Drive? He was in a FOX show in 2007 about a illegal cross country road race that was so good, I remember seeing one of his first roles when I was like 7, he was in a soap my mom use to watch, I hear he is gonna play Nathan Drake in the upcoming Uncharted movie adaptation of the videogame, hope it is far better then when Til Schweiger did the far cry movie.

B) Billy Burke is also an awesome actor, I think it was season 3 of 24 that he was the abusive husband that killed his wife that Kim Bauer was babysitting for, While the storyline for Revolution is kinda crazy, The guy that played Gus from breaking bad, has established himself as an intimating villain which isn't all that easy to do, Kinda feels like a James Franco level of crazy which in my opinion makes a show when you can pull of someone you love to hate.

C) Andre Braugher, such a powerful actor, He was so convincing as a submarine pilot, his role on House was almost as good, People like him are the reason why shows win awards, rarely on TV do serious roles feel as serious as they should be, I've seen enough bad acting on shows that you would think most dramas are comedies, was really sad to see this one go.

Hopefully his new show with Terry Crews and Andy Samburg catches on because it looks promising, I've watched all the pilots for this upcoming season and the future looks so very bleak.

Its called "Brooklyn Nine-Nine"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1UzmW77F30

Well, if you like Nathan, check out Castle, you'll be pleasantly surprised. I'm not one usually for crime dramas, but this is a great one. Heck yeah, that Brooklyn Nine-Nine, looks frakkin' hilarious!! I'll keep a look out for that one! Thanks for posting the trailer dude! Nonny Moose, as always, you're spot on my friend. The reality TV junk has got to go. Overall, like the funny reference of Stargate Atlantis, we just watch pictures on the side of a box, at least we can watch something meaningful, and when Science Fiction actually has more reality in it then the poorly named "Reality TV", OYE!! What gives I ask?? Is this the legacy we leave? In a thousand years from now the meaning of the Dark Ages won't encompass the 400 year period where all philosophers and scientists were burned at the stake, but the first 2,000-3,000 years of our history, including present day...

Take a stand, down with Reality TV!!! Hehe