Sign in to follow this  
handzt

Will Rush Hour download work with disk Sim City 4?

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hey all, this is my first time asking a question on simtropolis, but i have been a huge fan of all sim city games over the years. Anyway i just got back into sim city 4, and was wondering if i could get the Rush Hour expansion somewhere (preferabbly of the internet) and install it with my disk sim city 4 version? Cheers in advance to anyone who gets back to me! Please help!!

It depends on the type of your SC4. If you have the Deluxe version, then Rush Hour is not needed. However, if you have the vanilla SC4, then I suggest you to download it from trusted sites like Origin or Steam instead of using torrents which is unsafe, illegal, and risky.

That's right. Other safe sources are Amazon and Gamersgate. You can then scrap your disk version as all download versions these days are version 1,1,641 which is Deluxe complete with published patches and with the play disk requirement removed. If your preference is towards privacy you should avoid both Steam and Origin.