Sign in to follow this  
bwhitejr2

Missing Stop Signs

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

I am not sure why this is so or where I can find a solution. I may be missing a file or mod but I do not know which.

My problem is that I am missing the stop signs at the ends of streets and on many of the lots that require this prop. I am also missing US Flags on my buildings. I get either a red and green flag or a flag of one of the China countries. I have looked for a solution to both these issues to no avail. As far as I can determine, I have all of the other Maxis and related props. I had also downloaded and installed several prop packs that are supposed to have these props, again with no luck.

Please advise.

Chipmunk

There are some plugins for flags and I think you need them. I am not sure whether they are on the STEX or in the EA set of landmarks that can be had from sc4devotion's EA Support area. You should also make sure you have BldgProps_Vol1 and _Vol2.

You might have to edit the flags on the lots using the Lot Editor.

I am not sure why this is so or where I can find a solution. I may be missing a file or mod but I do not know which.

My problem is that I am missing the stop signs at the ends of streets and on many of the lots that require this prop. I am also missing US Flags on my buildings. I get either a red and green flag or a flag of one of the China countries. I have looked for a solution to both these issues to no avail. As far as I can determine, I have all of the other Maxis and related props. I had also downloaded and installed several prop packs that are supposed to have these props, again with no luck.

Please advise.

Chipmunk

These props might be the missing props that you need :

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=427

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=428

Friends, tell me please how to make a monument sign using eps foam?

Download and read tutorial first.