Sign in to follow this  
ZJG3210

ZJG3210's How To's

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hi everyone just thought I may make a topic for questions I have, if u could help that would be much appriciated. Thanks! :)

-How do I make buildings/regions avalible to download?

-How do I download buildings, roads, regions ect.?

Thanks again it is appriciated!

It's easy to make them downloadable and install it in your plugins.

Step 1 : you must login first before you could download things from STEX*

Step 2 : click on the name or picture of the file that you like.

Step 3 : Look at the description of the building, then click the 'download' button.

Step 4 : After the download is finished, open the rar. file and extract the file from the rar. instantly to Documents/Simcity4/Plugins. However, if there is an installer inside, simply click the installer and click ok and read the agreement, then check the 'I agree' and then, continue the install until the file is automatically installed.**

Step 5 : The file is installed now, enjoy !

* : STEX and ST is not same with BSC LEX and SC4D. Here, you will only need one account and only need to register once, while you must register separately for BSC and SC4D

**: After the file is installed, the installer will be still inside the rar. file and extract the installer is useless, I thought.