14 posts in this topic
Simcitypak crashes when exporting max 3ds material files
Lately I've been trying to use Simcitypak 0.4.0.0 to mod SimCity 2013. When trying to export the max 3ds material files while going through the step by step tutorial to create a building found on this website, Simcitypak always crashes... Can anyone help?
HEY EVERYBODY, I WAS LOOKING FOR MODS, WHICH MAINLY ADDED MORE OF A RIOT ACTION, JUST LIKE SIMCITY 4.
THIS WOULD INCLUDE THINGS LIKE, PEOPLE:
STOPPING CAR TRANSIT OR TAKING AN ENTIRE STREET
MOVING AROUND THE CITY
GIANT RIOTS OR AT LEAST BIGGER
SETTING THINGS ON FIRE, THROWING THINGS, BOMBS, ETC. (JUST LIKE SIMCITY 4)
VANDALISM OR TERRORISM (KNOW THIS ONE SOUNDS WRONG, THOUGH IT'S TO MAKE THE GAME MORE INTENSE)
NOTE THAT MOST OF THESE SETTINGS WERE ALREADY FOUND, BUT DELETED FROM SIMCITY 4.
SOMETHING I WOULD ALSO LOVE IS MORE DISASTERS, SUCH AS (THIS WAS TAKEN FROM ANOTHER THREAD):
▪ CAR CRASHES - RANDOM CAR ACCIDENTS THAT CAUSE TRAFFIC UNTIL FIXED.
▪ PURGE - 12 HOURS OF COMPLETE ANARCHY. GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS ARE IMMUNE. EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF.
▪ TSUNAMI/FLOODING - THE CITY IS FLOODED AND INFRASTRUCTURE IS DAMAGED. RED CROSS RELIEF EXPANSION COULD PROVIDE HELP IF YOU HAVE THE PACK.
▪ LIGHTING/STORMS - LIGHTNING STRIKES BUILDINGS, SETTING THEM ABLAZE.
▪ HOMELESS UPRISING - ALL THE HOMELESS IN THE CITY GATHER AROUND TO TERRORIZE.
CLOWN UPRISING - SAME AS HOMELESS, JUST SCARIER.
My game crashes when trying to load a city
I recently just got back to SC4 from a 6 month break, and whenever I try to load a city, the game just crashes. I recently also added the update package to my game so I can get NAM 31 to work properly. I need help to figure out how to get it up and running again without having to re-install everything (preferably this is my worst case scenario). I also tried running it in compatibility mode with XP service 2 and XP service 3. Do I need to change something with the program file's properties to get it to work?
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.