• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

URGENT: Please help us cover February expenses!   02/21/2017

Looking for your help! We have a real and urgent need for your donations for this month as of this writing we're almost half way to our monthly target!  Please help us with any donation you can make! Lately, we've been feeling a big pinch with a slump in donations, and we're hoping to drive that up so we can continue to keep the site running. In return for your donation, we're offering several STEX Collection Discs which you can learn more about here, if you wish to receive one. We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Donate Any Amount Here To Receive a STEX Disc(s) Donate a Specific Amount Here Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated -- we really appreciate it!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aran

Aran's Lots - Support Thread

1 post in this topic

Moderators: If this is in the wrong forum, please move it. Since I don't generally make my own BATs, it didn't make sense to post it in the BAT thread.

This will be the official support thread for my lots, of which there are currently three. When I uploaded my new set to the STEX, I went looking for my old support thread to add a release memo and realized it'd been seven years since I last contributed. Needless to say, the thread is long gone.

Last night I uploaded this to the STEX:

ASFLogo.jpg

ASF-NET-00.jpg

(In case it's not obvious, I tossed Gascooker's tents - among other things - on a few street tiles.)

It can be found I spent an awful lot of time this year looking for detours around the various street fairs/art fairs/summer festivals/farmer's markets that infested appeared on my commuter route once spring hit. So when I got interested in SC4 again, I decided my Sims should have be as cursed lucky as I am to have them in their cities.

ASF is a modular set that consists of three transit-enabled end pieces, nine 1x1, four 1x2, and two 1x3 pieces as well as a 'pre-built' 1x6 and a Bus Stop piece that has the standard white concrete tile base instead of the streets. There are a total of twenty lots available in the base set. Here's a link to the catalogue image included in the ZIP file here so you can have a better look at the lots than what appears in the set logo above: http://sc4.ejmeyer.n...SFCatalogue.jpg It's not directly posted because it's a large image. For my one or two fans that use dial-up: sorry.

So here you go. I have a few ideas for companion or expansion sets to ASF, and will always entertain more. In regards to my other two offerings, support is limited because I no longer have the original files (or a working copy of BAT4MAX, for that matter). I plan to overhaul both and repost new versions but have no idea when. If anyone has questions or suggestions about my stuff, here's the place to ask.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•  
  • Similar Content

• By CT14
      Welcome to the development thread for CT14 lots and BAT. Here's a quick list of current releases so you don't have to scroll through the thread to find them all:
      North American Freight Sidings
      Llama Terminal Company
      SABER LA River
      Troy Gasholder Building
      FAB Diagonal Industrials
      North American Freight Sidings original first post:
      Inspired by the lack of existing lots representing protypical North American freight railroad sidings, I've created a system of lots that can be used to create eye-candy rail sidings. They are transit-enabled for appearance. I have been encouraged to share my progress in a dedicated thread by helpful feedback in the Show Us Your Railroads general thread, especially from SimCoug, T-Wrecks, raynev1. And the whole thing wouldn't exist without the Jestarr props.

Features:
      18 ploppable lots for different railcar types on double track rail Transit enabled connections to make the lots fit in seamlessly anywhere Three prop families to provide a variety from Jestarr's boxcars, intermodal and general merchandise freight ("Junkers") RRW compatibility Known issues:
      Transparent texture bug as described here http://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/42425-transparent-texture-issue/ The lots need custom icons created and added, through Reader as described here: http://www.wiki.sc4devotion.com/index.php?title=Tutorial:Inserting_a_custom_menu_icon_with_the_Ilive_Reader Future development ideas:
      Single Track Rail lots don't match exactly when using textures extracted from the RAM .dat, and I probably need permission to use them separately in any case. So, STR sidings may be a separate release at some point. Four-track lots would be prototypical for large yard trackage, but don't exist in RRW. Custom textures might allow some eye-candy four-track lots in future, this would resemble an updated subset of NCD. Dependencies:
      BSCMegaProps JES Vol01 (v1.0) - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=342 For RRW, you need the NAM with RRW enabled. Download:
      Please report bugs here. Thanks!
    • By Dirktator
      Methods to donate to Simtropolis.  We will accept any currency, via any of the following methods:   #1 (Preferred) PayPal Just click the donate button  here and it will take you to where you need to go.   #2 Mail In Donations We will accept mailed in donations, money orders and cheques are ideal.  If you must send cash, be sure to enclose it inside a greeting card.  You know the risks with sending cash, so the choice is up to you.    You can mail your donations.  The address has changed, so please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and inquire.
        If you have any questions, please PM me!    Thanks everyone! 

• By simcitygame
      the second tower crane by me . It is smaller than the tower crane v1 and it is more beatiful i think . it's a 1x2 lot and it cost 110

Mod edit 15th February 2017 - fixed formatting
    • By Edvarz
      Hello, people of Simtropolis, this is my humble attempt at adding some custom content to my favorite game.
      I installed the Lot Editor a while ago to fix some old LBT (Latin american BAT team) lots that had things that I didn't like, and to try to make my own lots when they weren't to my liking, but also because I wanted to create a mexican-themed city; I even tried to recreate Mexico City (at least the famous parts) to some degree, seeing as how there are a lot of buildings from there for SC4. Since I like to actually run the cities that I create, I wanted my lots to be functional and thus learned how to mod. From what I've seen, those old LBT lots were horribly modded (they never grew on my cities, all were stage 1!!) I've also come across four big packs of models that were never released in any lot whatsoever.
      So, since I know the basics and I've already put some effort on my lots, it would be a good idea to go all the way and show them to the community, to get feedback and ultimately, to upload them and contribute to this great game. There are a lot of models to make a lot of lots (lol)...
      My current projects:
      Dependency packs
      Essentials by Edvarz (ver. 1 November 2016) The Lat Am Project
      Wall to wall pack (completed) Apartment complexes pack 1: medium wealth (unreleased) Apartment complexes pack 2: low wealth (unreleased) Historic pack 1: commercials and civics (completed) Historic pack 2: residentials (unreleased) Offices pack (unreleased) Services pack (unreleased) Suburban pack (unreleased) Historic pack add-on (unreleased) Suburban pack add-on (unreleased) Lat Am Reward & Civic Lots
      Mayor's Villa (completed) City Hall Pack (unreleased) Churches pack (unreleased) Teatro Degollado Opera House (unreleased) City Market (unreleased) Museums mini pack (unreleased) LBT Remastered
      Heblem's Retail stores Pack 1 (unreleased) Heblem's Retail stores Pack 2: Mexican Retail stores (unreleased) Hospitals pack Platinum (unreleased) Police Stations Pack Remastered (unreleased) Hotels pack 1 (unreleased) Hotels pack 2 (unreleased) Mexico City Skyscrapers Mega Pack (unreleased) Future projects
      Versatile filler pack Retail stores filler pack Latin american plazas  

• By MarkShot
      I recently downloaded the collection.  Very nicely done!  (and despite having a fiber internet connection; nothing beats the speed of these copied to an SSD)
      However, I do have one criticism.  Many of these entries have dependencies, and the dependencies link back to the Web.  I understand, I was making a donation, but I thought the whole point of the media was that it was self contained.
      This would not be the only fan site to bundle its content for the player distribution.  For example, I still play the original Ghost Recon 1 and GR.NET has a similar 7 DVD collections which now done as a 32Gb USB stick.  The point is that all dependencies can be found bundled with the associated mod which requires them, and patches, fixes, and options are available directly in the collection.
      BTW, both collections suffer from one other problem (no ranking or sorting data).  With thousands of mods, you want to simply get to the most popular quickly.  The Web sites do this well.  The collections do not.