Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aran

Aran's Lots - Support Thread

1 post in this topic

Moderators: If this is in the wrong forum, please move it. Since I don't generally make my own BATs, it didn't make sense to post it in the BAT thread.

This will be the official support thread for my lots, of which there are currently three. When I uploaded my new set to the STEX, I went looking for my old support thread to add a release memo and realized it'd been seven years since I last contributed. Needless to say, the thread is long gone.

Last night I uploaded this to the STEX:

ASFLogo.jpg

ASF-NET-00.jpg

(In case it's not obvious, I tossed Gascooker's tents - among other things - on a few street tiles.)

It can be found I spent an awful lot of time this year looking for detours around the various street fairs/art fairs/summer festivals/farmer's markets that infested appeared on my commuter route once spring hit. So when I got interested in SC4 again, I decided my Sims should have be as cursed lucky as I am to have them in their cities.

ASF is a modular set that consists of three transit-enabled end pieces, nine 1x1, four 1x2, and two 1x3 pieces as well as a 'pre-built' 1x6 and a Bus Stop piece that has the standard white concrete tile base instead of the streets. There are a total of twenty lots available in the base set. Here's a link to the catalogue image included in the ZIP file here so you can have a better look at the lots than what appears in the set logo above: http://sc4.ejmeyer.n...SFCatalogue.jpg It's not directly posted because it's a large image. For my one or two fans that use dial-up: sorry.

So here you go. I have a few ideas for companion or expansion sets to ASF, and will always entertain more. In regards to my other two offerings, support is limited because I no longer have the original files (or a working copy of BAT4MAX, for that matter). I plan to overhaul both and repost new versions but have no idea when. If anyone has questions or suggestions about my stuff, here's the place to ask.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Mary Maurine Mayo
      KC Productions Presents: KCP_Earth_Command Center
      Lot Size 5x6 water consumed 5 power consumed 5 plop cost 0 Budget cost 0 Demand Satisfied 6 Bulldoze cost 64 Growth Stage 1 Park Menu  night lighting yes growable no  This is Version 2 of my Mars Command Base. I placed it as a park as I could not find another suitable spot for 
      This is an idea I got from outpost 1 and outpost 2. The idea being that as in those two games your city or colonly must 
      be connected to the command base for the base to function. This is your base of operations. Since with SC4 this is not possible
       I placed it as a park lot basicly eye candy as in SC4 it really serves as no purpose. With no budget or plop cost it makes it 
      possible to have as many of them as deemed needed. 

Dependency's:

place in your mydocuments\simcity4\plugins directory in a folder named JBM

place in your mydocuments\simcity4\plugins directory in a folder named JBM
      place in your mydocuments\simcity4\plugins directory in a folder named SM_Props
      Support:
      Should you have any issues with this lot please see the new support thread. I offer compleate user support for this lot.

• By twalsh102
      Would it be possible for someone to please fix the search engine?  As it currently exists, it is worse than useless.
      I really find it impossible to believe that I can type in Cul-de-Sac, or any variation thereof, and get an answer of nothing found.
      I also find it impossible to believe that I can type in the title of a download exactly, and get an answer of nothing found.
      If I do get an answer, and the sort criteria is set to Relevance, why does the actual download fall farther down the page than comments on the download, or mention of the download in some other lot??  I would think that the most relevant answer would be the download itself.  Just how does the search engine determine Relevance?
      This problem is nothing new.  This problem has seemingly gotten worse as the years go on.  If this is a function of the software being used to run the website, you seriously need to get your money back, as it is being wasted.  I would think that one of the primary concerns in running an exchange such as this would be making it easy to find something.  That certainly isn't happening.

• By Mary Maurine Mayo
      This lot features the Ingels Homestead from Minnesota in the 1800's. Fully restored.
      Mike and his crew bought this large piece of land.  
      5x7 lot size
      Stage 1
      jobs 6 
      night lighting yes
      growable yes
      all dependency's are included in zip file. no need to search the STEX for them. This lot was the most problematic lot of mine and therefore as a special treat I included all files needed..
      this Farm does not have a special UI file. Sorry folks. 
      File Dependency that were made by myself or JohnB have been included in this file. we were a team him and I. Reason being that this lot had to be compleatly redone as a major problem with the original lot that could not be repaired nor could the missing prop be found. 
      A special thanks to Johnb for the props that have been included with this lot. 
      and to Flyhigh for his help with the ilive reader that made this updated farm possible. 
    • By Mary Maurine Mayo
      Welcome to my lotting workshop. This thread is where I will showcase upcoming lots and this is also the support thread and requests thread. 

@vortext I will work on a couple more hobbit houses.

• By Mary Maurine Mayo
      this is the water storage tanks I created back in the day for the Sim Mars Mod. 
      can be used in simcity normal play or sim mars