• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

March goal: We're almost there!   03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
Haljackey

Show Us What You're Working On

3,486 posts in this topic

WORK IN PROGRESS --

THE JADE BIGHT II

WILHELMSHAVEN WEST:

(Click to make bigger.)

Yo, guys --

Well -- my "treadmill test" went well the other day  *:thumb: -- so, in celebration of avoiding the operating room for another year or two -- I'm posting a few more pics this week. *:party:

This is an overview of the commercial buildings along the east side rail corridor.  This also shows the rest of the scheme I came up with to finish off the east edge of the map tile.  I placed a final row of buildings east of the railway line, fronted it with a nice park, and backed that up with the rest of the landscape "RandyE" inspired me to dream up -- "The Serpentine" lake.

lFA7NaO.jpg

HVObSx9.jpg

This is the Serpentine Plaza with the "Diana" fountain.

iyyh3qo.jpg

v2uzeQN.jpg

And down at the bottom of the district (on the lower left), you see the old Hotel Kranzler.  Expanded from a small gasthaus back in the 1930's, it's a bit of a "Bohemian" hangout.  The crowd ranges from the filthy rich to penniless students, and is even reputed to include the occasional shifty types engaged in various sorts of espionage and intrigue.  A bit further along the road, you will find "The Spy Bar" -- where contacts and drops are made.  And around the corner is "Gunthar's Bistro".  It's a cozy little place to find a brew, a schnitzel, some jazz, and possibly even a pretty lady to share it with.

hIQcgmc.jpg

kMYoSYL.jpg

Finally -- a landscape detail of "The Serpentine" -- complete with Herons from the lake at the upper end.

Jhhm34R.jpg

4 people like this

Yo, guys --

Wasn't there a "fix" somewhere that eliminated those ridiculous little trees and potted plants that pop up along the curbs of the streets and roads??

I wouldn't even know what to look for.

I had an avenue that split before a bridge and could quite figure out what to fill the empty space with until I got this idea. Haphazard job maybe, but it'll do until I think of a better idea. *:lol: 

a390f0c971.jpg

7 people like this

Well this is the last dump of pics I'm going to post on this lot. Hopefully soon you will see it, up close in your cities...
Pay attention and you will see even more props and scenes never seen before.

So make sure your seat belt is on and your table is in the upright position....

RH30
wyWE743.jpg
EA0HajI.jpg
9uF2dis.jpg
fxVNsNk.jpg
bcRIUZy.jpg
1LGwtM1.jpg
bQiqJcG.jpg
RxDwuPg.jpg
5dUF70V.jpg
ruR8BQc.jpg
vhmwTdg.jpg
0HeB9jW.jpg

Simmer2/Nick

9 people like this

The current city I'm working on...I'm starting on the suburbia area first then I'll work on the CBD of Raccoon City.

Raccoon City-Sep. 11, 001490261543.png

1 person likes this