• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

About our affiliation with GOG.com   05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pinkamena

[#10860] Download limit exceeded

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have a problem with this error:

[#10860] You have exceeded the maximum amount of downloads allotted to you by the administrator for the day.

Before I get this the same error. I downloaded less than 10 addons/modifications with my IDM. And I was using my Google Chrome. The first error I encountered was "You may not download any more files until your other downloads are complete." After I cleaned the cache and cookies, this shows up now. I tried different browsers, without IDM, rebooted my computer and relogin. Nothing works at all. 34.gif

How do I fix this? Thank you!

Hi,

I have a problem with this error:

[#10860] You have exceeded the maximum amount of downloads allotted to you by the administrator for the day.

Before I get this the same error. I downloaded less than 10 addons/modifications with my IDM. And I was using my Google Chrome. The first error I encountered was "You may not download any more files until your other downloads are complete." After I cleaned the cache and cookies, this shows up now. I tried different browsers, without IDM, rebooted my computer and relogin. Nothing works at all. 34.gif

How do I fix this? Thank you!

Known problem. Look here.

Just willing to point, flood control sometimes seems to bork - upwards to 5 minutes of blockage by times, and no I don't spam the "search" button ^^