• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Please help us for July   06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
x493x

The Preference Game

2,602 posts in this topic

I know this used to be a forum game but I looked back and couldn't find it so I'm starting a new one.

The game is simple. First person gives two options, the next person says which they would prefer and then gives two options for the next person, and on and on and on. All forum game rules apply like always.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ferrari or Lamborghini?

White (Please no double posting Alejandro24, it's Forum Rules)

Chocolate chip cookie or oatmeal cookie

Stallone

Google or Bing?

sorry for the double post ! X493X

Edited by PontiacFiero84

Google.

Nyan Cat or taC nayN?

And me too X493X, sorry the double post.

Edited by Alejandro24

Google all the way! (I'll let it pass, I don't care, but mods do)

Elementary school or high school?

Jeans on a girl: low rise. Building: high rise

Fake Ferrari Fiero or fake Ferrari MR2?

I almost went with Alnwick because it looks a bit like the castle from Led Zeppelin's awesome "The Song Remains the Same" movie, but the coastal setting of Bamburgh* takes the win. Can't beat that.

Star Wars Trilogy or Harry Potter?

Potatoes

'American Idol' or 'The Voice'?

Edited by x493x