Can't Find It? Ask Here

9,403 posts in this topic

Posted

Welcome!

Saw something you liked in someone's screenshot but can't find it? Vaguely remember seeing something once, but you don't know where it is? 
Wondering whether or not a plugin of a certain type exists?

This is the thread where you can ask for help finding things.

When asking, please be as descriptive and specific as possible. This can help people to understand what you're looking for.
If possible, screenshots are also encouraged.

This thread is a direct continuation of the original topic, which got too big. Someone might have already been looking for the same thing as you, so checking there first might get you your answer faster. :)

P.S. If you would like a particular BAT to be made, please request it in the BAT Request Thread.

Mister Giggles and daybreak like this

Posted

I've lost a plugin. It were 1x1 grasstiles with a fence and with some lots tree's and some not. The grasscolor was exactly the same of the small, medium and big standard parks from maxis. I've searched on SC4D and STEX but can't find it (at least not if I search on the terms 'Grass' or 'Fence' or something in that direction.

In the plugin there are diagonal fence lots, and one of the two sides (fence splits it in half) has the same colour as road or avenue grass (on the side of it).

Thank you very much!

Afbeelding24-2.png

Afbeelding28-1.png

Two images I've found in my photobucket library. These lots are exactly the ones I'm searching for.

Posted

I think I heard of some Zelda: Ocarina of Time stuff once, like the Temples, but no idea where it is.

Posted

Thank you very much 9.gif

Posted

Not sure which thread is working this one or the last so I'll post here as well...first

Xyloxadoria

I appreciate the tastyzots help.

Second, Mayors, I am looking for "freshcut" grass lots some with mow lines...think a major league baseball field...the dark lines against the light lines...kinda hard to explain but you are all brilliant so i think you'll figure it out. Any help wilp be...well helpful! Thank you

Posted

Cougar...

If you haven't found the CSX Extras file yet, I think most, if not all of the files included in that file are now included in the CSX Mega Prop - Vol6 download from the LEX.

And I think the SugarFarms file is included in the Simgoober's SugarCaneFarms download which very well may have been bundled into his Agricultural Lots download.

Posted

I REALLY NEED HELP right now. Please help me.

This (the GREEN transparent sports facility at the bottom):

hether29.jpg

And a like to this subway entrance (toward the top just short of the avenue):

1.jpg

And does anybody know how to edit the plane textures (the ACB VLT ones) so you can make the planes look like "your own airline"? I can photo edit pretty well but I am TERRIBLE at modeling programs. 34.gif

Thanks a bunch! 10.gif

newyorka likes this

Posted

I need help finding the terrain mod, rock mod and water mod used in this picture:

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/8210/ptreyespointfh8.jpg

Thank you in advance, because I really am in love with these mods.

The screenshot is by c.p. (Cycledogg/Cyclepuppy) though, so, I'm guessing it's one of his terrain mods?

Posted

k50dude: i can help with the willow trees, they are part of "simfox tree pack #2"

Posted

need help looking for

ndex its mega props vol 4

and 

zzz rhw tum v 2.05 dat

cant find it anywhere

Posted

Okay thanks 44.gif That's awesome!

Posted

I'm trying to get the phoenix city map but I'm having issues installing it into SC4. Does anyone just have the city complete so I can just drop the folder into my SC DIR and import it through the game?

Posted

If it's from the STEX, follow this link for help.

Hope this helps! 

Posted

I'm looking for the modd that changes all of the grass textures on buildings to be the same (or something like that). I'm not sure if I'm confusing it with the park texture modd though...

The one I found was locked because "it had already been done before". WHERE? Care to link us to the modd if your going to lock it like that???

Posted

Hey guys, I'm new here. I downloaded this region: www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm but I don't know how to make the mountain tops white with snow like in the picture. I've downloaded a few snow mods but none of them have the desired effect. If you can point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

Posted

Hello, Acablue, and welcome to Simtropolis!

I like the Columbus Terrain Mod. You gotta have two plugins though for it to work out the best, where the snow appears low and not incredibly high up. and one of them is on another website called SimCity4 Devotion, which you have to register for (do that here). After you registered, click these two links:

http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=13804

And this one too to lower the snow to a better level and make sure to read the readme or else your game will crash.

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=169

Hope this helps! 

Posted

I'm looking for some very nice European mansions. Specificaly French styled mansions. Thanks very much! 

Posted

Thanks so much k50dude.

Posted

No prob acablue 44.gif

Also Jayster I can answer your question. Most of these I wouldn't say are French buildings but if you go to the LEX and Power Search "Mattb325" Under designers.... then you can get some very nice houses and other European buildings. Go thru all of the pages though because the first page isn't much resedential. Hope this helps! 1.gif

Posted

An easy one, as it seems to be fairly popular...

I need those PEG props that go in rivers and the like; rapids, logs, rocks e.t.c.

Also, the grass mod that I asked for earlier would be nice.

Thanks in advance!

Posted

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for a rail to subway lot that I saw once, I believe on a japanese site.

It was a smooth curve and about 6 to 7 tiles long.

Anyone?

Posted

Does anyone have a lot (maybe 1x1 or 2x2) that lowers desirability  and/or land value  on purpose? I want one because I trying to try built low wealth that are near med-high wealth areas without  "wealth-flipping" the other.

Posted

@ScarcticCG

Go to Pegasus website here. You will have to set up account or just put Pegasus in the search engine.

@ArmaniXL

It is called Caribou long slope but I don't remember the website.

Posted

Thanks very much K50dude, i noticed those the other day and am very tempted to download them. 

Posted

Is there a station for the elevated elevated rail? I mean the super elevated el-rail.

Posted

I was wondering (and I'm somewhat new here, so i don't know if this is the place to ask, but I love this site) if someone could make the Capitol building in Topeka KS? This is really a cool, classic looking building which is located in the state capital, Topeka. This is the only capitol building left in the US that still gives dome tours, up 296 steps that is! Cyrus K. Holliday donated a tract of land to the state for the construction of a state capitol. The building was constructed in stages, the east wing 1866 - 1873, the west wing 1879 - 1881, and the center 1884 - 1906. The building is currently undergoing extensive renovations, including reclaiming numerous frescoes previously over. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_State_Capitol)

Posted

Hey,

I saw a lot which looked like two construction vehicles are playing with lego brick on it. Does anyone know where to find it?

Thanks for your help

Posted

Hey I was wondering if ther was any plopable marshland or swamp flora. Something that could maybe be used in shalow water or land thats near or at sea level? Would like to create something like the large area of marshland along the Jersey Turnpike, near the Medolands complex.

Error195 likes this

Posted

@Kaasbroodje

No there is not.