Sign in to follow this  
Simfanatik

Simfan's new school bus to come

Well first hello folks ! just wanna show you some of my work , these are almost done, need to make some touch up

and fix the night lights , hope you will like them ?  please dont hesitate and make comments, so i can make them right

thoses bus must meet the SC4 standards and must please as much people as they could , they are so many models available , almost every truck manufacturer made there version , cannot make them all, so i am making the most

popular (most seeing one) in North America , I am from Montreal Quebec , in Canada , so i am doing

North American vehicles , and of course i will be making props of them , so people like Paengs , can put them

on there lot ,  will post and upgrade new pics when they be done , till then well , you can use the one i uploaded

earlyer !

PS ****  some parts of these vehicles may come from Richard Paquette (Rich P) model 

of course all the rest has been conver t, modified and skinned by Myself

oups ! forgot to tell you thoses F250 are comming , they were not like i wish to , and by judging the numbers of comments , there is no rush !

schoolbus1.jpg