Sign in to follow this  
maoseehk

Chinese veriosn and upgrade

Dear Sir:

I'm green with this game and wd like to ask few questions:

1. Where can I find the update of the game? I bought the Chinese Version and can't see any update, it seems the game still have bugs.
2. Can I use the Mod in Chinese Version? as i try to install some Mod and the game crash.....I need to reinstall everything

Thanks for helping me

Well i would think that the mods for Chinese version would work, Make sure to install them in the paks folder but to know for sure youll probably have to wait for a modder to reply.

And if you´re looking for a patch for the removal of the bugs you can stop looking: There is none!  And as it looks there won´t be any in the future since there ain´t much response from Focus regarding the future of the game... if any.

Some mod will probably work...

however, I assume that the Chinese version uses Chinese caracters and descriptions...

Most of mods have localization for English, French and German language ... the newest ones have also Italian and Spanish descriptions... so don't expect to see modded contect in your language!

Take a look at simcity China, I guess the people there have experience with that.

www.simcity.cn

But I do not guarantee that they know more.