Sign in to follow this  
jexxixa

My Sims can't get to work? Really?!? (iPad version)

I'm new at this, so it's understandable that my cities fail to grow. But if they are failing to grow because my Sims can't get to work, when every building is on a road (usually two and most completely surrounded now), there's a bus stop at every building, and there's no traffic? I have had towns/months where this message did not appear, or came and went, but I can't get it to go away for this city.

Have had similar experiences with water - had to way overbuild just to be acceptable.

post-533496-12985112708406_thumb.jpg

Welcome to Simtropolis.

What game is that?  It looks a lot like Micropolis?

If it is really SimCity 4, is there any way you can check the version of the .exe (app).  You may be missing some vital patches.

It's SimCity DLX, for the iPad. There's no DLX forum here... this thread seemed to have the highest number of other wayward iPad souls. :-)

Not surprising, since Ipad is so new.  Good luck with that.  I really think you are running a version of Micropolis, which is the original SimCity as released to the common software groups for a computer for every kid program.

In Micropolis, you only need to connect the various lots with roads or rail to get the action going.  Make sure there are no breaks in your network.