Sign in to follow this  
WeBuiltThisCityOnSimCity

Plugin packs are missing and I did not remove files?

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

I installed the railway electrification plugin (http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=14264) and now I have these 2 plugin packs mssing:  2034096167 and -650258237.  The effects are quite obvious when I look at them:  Parks no longer show properly, playgrounds are only a green tile, etc.  Is there a way to install plugin packs? 

Not enough information.  You need to be quite specific in a request like this.

Plugin packs don't go missing, they get deleted, usually by something done by the loose nut holding the mouse.  If the file disappeared without action on your part, who else uses the same account?  When was the last time your did a defrag?  You may simply have run out of FAT32 entry space.

Originally posted by: randomuser2349

I installed the railway electrification plugin (http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=14264) and now I have these 2 plugin packs mssing:  2034096167 and -650258237.quote>

Delete any that have been plopped and take the railway electrification plugin out of the plugins. Then run the game to see if things return to normal. If not, the error message means that something was taken out of the plugins that was being used by the game.

Parks no longer show properly, playgrounds are only a green tile, etc... quote>

Are these Maxis default parks or ones that you've added? This sounds like the game's graphics settings were somehow changed to "Low." Check that they're still on something other than "Low."

I have a problem like this too... Only 3 lots added to plugins folder, and backup folder was bad too. When i load one city, i get the pluginpacks missing error, but everything looks okay, except the stations (Maxis and others). Visually they are okay, but sims can't use them. Replopped stations are working. There is a picture of the problem: 5BUG.jpg

As you can see the bug had an effect on every traffic type, and bugged stations are looking like this.