Sign in to follow this  
unorthodox

Busstop building replacement for RTMT

hello guys

I'm looking for some Busstop replacement for the Road Top Mass Transit ...

I've seen some add-ons, i've put them but they appear as separated Busstops, can't get how to do it.

Thanks!

Edited - Please express opinions politely...

-CaptCity

Originally posted by: unorthodox

I'm looking for some Busstop replacement for the Road Top Mass Transit...quote>

What RTMT set are you trying? If not this one (Link), you might check it out. It is very 'customizable' if done correctly.

Thanks for answering Capt.

I've got that one but I don't know what I did that I don't see them, neither in RTMT pieces nor in the menu. I wanna get rid of the standar Busstop, replacing it in the same piece, not putting separately. I'll read carefully the Readme and if I have a question I'll let you know.

Thanks!!!

If you're not seeing the menu icons, it sounds like you may not have the correct files installed and may need to start from scratch. If I just want the same stop (shelter) for the various networks, I usually find it easier to install the installer version (Link), then use the manual version (the one in my link above) to swap out files. If it's just the shelter your trying to change, then you'll need to exchange the shelter's PropS_BusStop file in the Props folder. Then make sure that the Model file for the new shelter is in the Models folder.

Ok, I'll start over.

I've edited this cause I gave myself the time to read the entire letter, took huge time to get all this stuff and now I'm nearly done.

I'm afraid of installing the Ad-on V.6... as it comes without installer, I don't want to screw it up. 46.gif

Thank you!

Originally posted by: unorthodox

I'm afraid of installing the Ad-on V.6... as it comes without installer, I don't want to screw it up.quote>

Don't be. It's not that bad. Once RTMTv3.5 is installed, I find i easier to open the RTMTv3.5 folder that's already in the Plugins and the RTMTv3.6 folder at the same time and compare folders and files. Looking at these as reading the instructions helps move things along. Also, it's usually a good idea to save a copy of the original RTMTv3.5 folder on the desktop or somewhere just in case things don't work out.