Sign in to follow this  
mikeysfbay

SimGoober's Buildings have grass parking lots

Hello Simtropolis community, my first post here.

I've tried and tried to fix this without bugging anyone, but no luck so far.  I've included a photo that illustrates my topic title:

Okay, the forum ate much of my post...here again is the link to the photo:  www.facebook.com/album.php

Welcome to Simtropolis...

Looks like you're missing a dependency that supplies the textures. Check the download instructions. Off-hand, I would guess it would be this one (Link). It is a LEX file where you'll need to be registered if not.

Thanks again for pointing me to the missing texture file.  I had assumed that the 'BSC Mega Prop Pack" contained everything I needed...I'm starting to see why the use of a file organizer seems to be very popular among SC4 players!

The only other problem I'm having seems to be covered in www.simtropolis.com/forum/messageview.cfm, "Water Disappearing" - although it only seems to show up in the large cities. 

Tried attaching a .png...and I can't see a 'preview' option for this board...my original post had more details, we'll see now what happens when I press reply now!