Sign in to follow this  
hazo2010

Can we get as much replys as the date?

Well all you have to do is, whatever the date is (15 oct) we have to try and get the same amount of replys(15). But also you have to add the month number to it. so today we have to try and get 25 replys! Got all that? This is just for a bit of fun. i got a bit bored so decided to do it. Hope you enjoy it!

Hazo2010

Well all you have to do is, whatever the date is (15 oct) we have to try and get the same amount of replys(15). But also you have to add the month number to it. so today we have to try and get 25 replys! Got all that? This is just for a bit of fun. i got a bit bored so decided to do it. Hope you enjoy it!

Hazo2010

Basically, you just have to do the amount of replys for the date. So today is the 23rd so we have to get 23 replys. Get it?

We have 1 out of 23!

Hazo2010

We already have a thread for just posting (even if it does have some sort of target) and I think that its just going to become a repeat of that thread. Also, time zones mean that at the most we could have two days to meet our one day target, or if you took only 24 hours from that two days then which would you take, and would you be able to manipulate it to get a higher amount of posts? The timezone details would become confusing, and hinder the game.

Basically, we have a thread based around this idea already, I don't want another one, therefore, thread locked.