Sign in to follow this  
Pipcard

Is there any kind of cheat mod that lets you have max demand for all types of RCI?

Originally posted by: Pipcard

http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=22391; copying/pasting the .dat files crashes windows explorerquote>

Then, It's an error of Windows Explorer, not of the plugin.

Follow the readme, this mod must be located in a special folder, and be carefull, an error may cause a city collapse. Also, try to copy/paste the files in a folder, not one by one.

I try to copy each file to the designated folder, but it keeps crashing and windows explorer comes back (although the files are still copied). Will the crashes affect how the files affect my game?

Originally posted by: Pipcard

I try to copy each file to the designated folder, but it keeps crashing and windows explorer comes back (although the files are still copied). Will the crashes affect how the files affect my game?

quote>

No, the crashes of the files in Windows Explorer don't affect the game. Explorer manage the files, but don't read it; SC4 read the files, don't manage it. So there must not to be an interference or crash between Explorer an SC4 just because the files.

Also, do an antivirus and antimalware scan in your computer, the crashes in Windows Explorer are not normal.