• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
Meg

Post your picture here II

1,358 posts in this topic

Ah, that's very sad.  Condolences from my family to yours.

They are full members of the family.  I know the pain of losing a furred member of the family.  Please accept my condolences.

our cat had severe heart disease and was only able to use 25% of his lungs and had fluid in his chest, heart and lungs

UnumProvident: sounds like you gave em peace, may they rest well in the afterlife without problems.

so... new pic? this time featuring my wearable computer that I've been tinkering with and eventually plan to turn into a cyberdeck

8eMqfvc.jpg
The Computer is in the satchel, it's very tiny, and the orange and black thing is a Video display.
in my right hand, is the keyboard, in my left, a copy of 2600, the hacker quarterly.

Behind me is my car, and that tall Antenna is connected to the CB radio I have in it... just because.

Recently got to see my cousin get married. It was a fun night! I'm the one with the pink shoes and horribly wrinkled pants....waiting for wrinkled chic to come in style.

18222473_10155394014598856_7122472767953

18193115_10155393932148856_6275048922320