• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Please help us for June & July   06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
Meg

Post your picture here II

1,359 posts in this topic

Ah! I haven't been here in a few days. Thanks so much for the compliments!

My hair was a big change. It used to be shoulder length, but I decided it didn't fit my personality so I chopped it all off. I love it now. 9.gif

The green is actually the wall color of my room! Fun, right? I edited the picture so the edges would be blurred.

abcvs: One of my favorite paintings actually 3.gif But, I never intended for my picture to turn out like that, lol.

Originally posted by: Boggy1 July 08.

DSC00501-1.jpg

47.gif

It's as if my entire facial structure has changed. Plus, my hair is definitely MILES better now. Right?quote>

This picture is BEYOND adorable. I love love love it. haha!

Your face has changed. Along with Clint, like you said. You just look older that's all. And your hair has changed, but for the best.

abcvs: I was actually thinking the same thing!!!

That and ___idiotbox's picture reminded me of a Sims 2 thumbnail (the green background does for some reason).

Nice pics folks.

jill jacobs: nice!

What Tav on the Ave is that cause if you say St. Paul.... I'm going to be mad that you didn't knock on my door down the street!!! If its in Mankato or some other location than fine, I'll let you off the hook this time. I presume its not the one near me cause that'd be quite the drive for you but I only know of Mankato being another one and that seems far too.

cheese91:

Aww, nice pic. Wish mine turned out that well, lol.

My turn!

webcam014uu8.jpg

p1000515zc7.jpg

p1000469ib5.jpgp1000528jc1.jpgp1000526xh3.jpg

p1000550xc4.jpg

Yea.... party....

Aw, cute pictures everyone 4.gif

Jill, your hair is so adorable.

I know I posted a senior picture on a previous page, but I ended up picking a different one...my family convinced me 3.gif

n732330073_4411342_9375.jpg

nice pics Jill, Ellie, cheese91 and Kenny!

plus you gazzykins lol

I promise to post one soon.

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to share a picture of my daughter that I think is so pretty! It was taken by her Grandma over the summer. They went flower picking and I just love this shot she got of her 16.gif

flowers.jpg

tonyr likes this

Great pics everybody. I finally got a few recent ones although I had to use my sister's camera..my brother took mine and still hasn't given it back to me.

http://i35.tinypic.com/2ccpcm0.jpg

The flash here got messed up so it's half lit and half dark..I guess lol. In the bottom left-hand corner you'll see my dog Harlee looking out the window 3.gif.

http://i35.tinypic.com/2071buo.jpg

And here..totally fake smile I was pulling off. But yea...and again you can see my dog in the corner 3.gif.

Addie, thanks a lot ^_^

I...I don't think I like this picture at all. X_x hair has been cut, and is all..not fluffy. Looks silly. Was totally caught off guard too. They got my "blank" default expression.

Untitled-2.jpg

So to counter-balance that horrific picture, here is a photo of my friend Xana, messing around with my camera. She thought that she had deleted all the photos. But I recovered this. 11.gif

a_007.jpg

Been a long, long time since I posted here...

n1083480219_30183929_1255.jpg

From a trip to the zoo this summer

n510039016_1047218_3264.jpg

With a couple of buddies in Boston (I'm on the right)

n724950383_3438791_3716.jpg

Forcing my dog to swim 3.gif

Nice picture there, cheese89. Something tells me that you guys are all at UConn... 4.gif and you look like having fun.

This is a cute picture of your daughter, pcgirl. I'm sure she'll be happy to have such a nice picture from her childhood. I think I don't have any nice pictures of myself from when I was little...

So, I went on holiday with my boyfriend last week. Was lots of fun, and I have a couple of pictures of us together.

P1010285Medium.jpg

Shoelace rawr.

P1010181Medium.jpg

36.gif

P1010346Medium.jpg

Taken in the train window on our way back from Norwich.