• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

We're close! Please help us reach our April & May goals!   04/28/2017

We're getting close with our April goal - please help us over the final bump! Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
danielcote

Show Us Your Small Towns

792 posts in this topic

The small town of Neugelum (830 inhabitants) on the Wervik peninsula in my northernmost peninsula Kimbrië. The town is some 5 kilometres northnortheast of the county town Pattersgaarde which is named after the Pattersgaarde family who controlled the area from a 70 metres high hill above that town. 

Neugelum-16 Dec., 041490531966.png

On 12/18/2016 at 5:00 PM, philforhockey51 said:

Here is the downtown of a small town

uAyE9ho.jpg

Phil I've been Meaning to ask you, where do you get the Railroad borders?

raynev1 and CT14 like this

@DavidDHetzel    Do you mean the the dirt/grass with the fence? or the wide sidewalk with the thin grass border and matching parking?

The dirt/grass fence diagonal and straight grass fence are in this set of filler from SFBT

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1197

The sidewalk grass and parking are from Paeng, sorry had trouble quickly finding the link but if you go through the Paeng Parks 205 varied packs you should come across them.   Here are the parking as reuploaded, had downloaded the original from SimPeg, note download link picture shows custom sidewalk.

CorinaMarie, raynev1, CT14 and 1 other like this

Here i am again. Just another farming (altough riced on the dyke next to the sea) community with a few hundred people coming no where in live. In fact this village  is so small there is no public transport availible. You can hire a public financed cab in the area To get you to the railway station some miles away. But that's all. 

Schervenbroek (Moerland)-21 Feb., 021491661742.png

Schervenbroek (Moerland)-26 Aug., 021491662723.png

Schervenbroek (Moerland)-28 Nov., 011491661606.png

CorinaMarie, Jolteon, CT14 and 2 others like this

I will always admire your patience for MMPing large fields, it's such a tedious and arduous task yet you flawlessly put it together. If only there was an MMP brush like in cities skylines, one can only hope for the future.

Ln X likes this

On 09/04/2017 at 6:32 AM, BugeyedDragon said:

I will always admire your patience for MMPing large fields, it's such a tedious and arduous task yet you flawlessly put it together. If only there was an MMP brush like in cities skylines, one can only hope for the future.

Sometimes it is utterly torturous. Some fields can take between 30 minutes to an hour to complete. But that organic look is 100% worth it.

I don't have the patience for that stuff. It took me 20 minutes to fill a beach area with sand and halfway through I wanted to give up.

I always admire your work though. Your pictures have some great detail to them.