SimCity (2013) Modding - Open Discussion

Open discussion, speculation, research & development on modding SimCity (2013).

661 topics in this forum

• 659 replies
    • 614 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 816 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Increasing size limit in asset editor?
      By schmidtbochum · Posted
      Btw, you can find the source here: https://github.com/boformer/largerfootprints
    • American Politics
      By Sabretooth78 · Posted
      Canada is always the "safety" choice, especially for those living in the US "inland north", that's for sure.  Question is, how much will its proximity hurt it when the US finally goes supernova?  Or will they be in a position to capitalize?  (Where will all the Southern Ontarians shop and dispose of their old clothes?)

Speaking of, I need to head over one of these days as I'm running out of Smarties.  Getting off-topic...
    • Windows 10 to be the last edition of Windows.
      By Hellken · Posted
      As for storage, some Chinese cloud storage companies are offering massive storage space online for free. Qihoo 360 Yunpan (Cloud Drive) offers 36 TB free and Tencent Weiyun  offers 10 TB free. Baidu (China's answer to Google) also offers 2 TB of cloud storage.   Unfortunately, I am illiterate in Chinese languages. The English translations are a bit limited in scope.
    • Windows 10 to be the last edition of Windows.
      By Sabretooth78 · Posted
      Can we stop posting full-size portraits of people? *** I'm sure you could very easily (and reasonably cheaply) upgrade your HDD, even if you're on a laptop.  Of course that would require a clean reinstall which maybe you don't want.  Or you could always add an extra drive - I did so on my MacBook Pro by replacing the optical drive (in my case I added a boot SSD) and I would imagine if such a solution exists for an Apple product it must be 10x as possible on some other OEM.

I actually have a 500 GB notebook HDD just sitting in a closet waiting for ebay/garage sale that I swapped out of another computer in favor of a 2.0 TB drive that only cost about $120 (as well as another SSD).  Basically internalized an external drive to my HTPC on which I had been keeping all my ripped movies, music, installers & disc images, you name it.

Between the 3 household computers I have nearly 5 GB online and another 2.5 GB (the notebook HDD and another external that I am convinced is failing even though it always tests fine) sitting unused.  About half the online is free.
  • Latest Topics

• Recent Status Updates