• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Urgent Request: Simtropolis Needs Donations To Keep Going   12/05/2016

Hi Community As Simtropolis turns 14 years old this year, we're asking your help now more than ever to help us keep the site and everything you love about our Community and STEX up and running. A donation goes a long way to help us offset the costs of keeping the site up and operational. As you know, we're a completely community-driven not-for-profit website, but we do have to deal with some modest real-world expenses from month to month. Lately, we've been feeling a big pinch with a slump in donations, and we're hoping to drive that up so we can continue to keep the site running. In return for your donation, we're offering several STEX Collection Discs which you can learn more about here, if you wish to receive one. We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Donate Any Amount Here To Receive a STEX Disc(s) Donate a Specific Amount Here Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated -- we really appreciate it!

SimCity (2013) Modding - Open Discussion

Open discussion, speculation, research & development on modding SimCity.

692 topics in this forum

• 617 Replies
    • 676 Replies
    • 1 Reply
    • 3 Replies
    • 0 Replies
    • 0 Replies
    • 1 Reply
    • 1 Reply
    • 0 Replies
    • 17 Replies
    • 0 Replies