SimCity (2013) General Discussion

General discussion for the new SimCity game.

Forum Guidelines
  • For general discussion about SimCity (2013)
  • Keep debates civil, criticism constructive, rants to a minimum
  • Personal attacks, useless threads, foul language will be moderated

2,728 topics in this forum

• 24 replies
    • 455 replies
    • 1,278 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 51 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 46 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Weekly Challenge #18 - City Life
      By michae95l · Posted
      Sorry to sound silly, but is this open to Skylines as well as SimCity 4?
    • Project Idea: Total Overhaul Mod or a completely new game developed by the community?
      By ghosty20 · Posted
      I think one issue would be whether there is a market so to speak for another full on City builder game.. I mean we have SC4, Cities XL/XXL and so on, SC2013 and now Cities Skyline, there is already a indie type game in Citybound and a sort of survival city builder in Banished.. On the Citybound front from what I have seen of videos and the devs blog it is still very much in alpha.. And well from the alpha videos from last year show that current graphical style is very simplistic, what the finished product will be who knows but it was started after the creator if I remember right was not happy with how limited SC2013 was.. Whether a total mod for C:SL is possible, it might be but that depends on how intertwined everything in the game is..
    • What are you eating and drinking while browsing the forum?
      By A Nonny Moose · Posted
      4 glucose wafers; diet coke.  My blood glucose is marginally low (4.7).
    • Show Us Your Pet
      By blade2k5 · Posted
      Here's three pics of my new pup Solo, a Pit Bull/Dachshund/Pointer mix, 7 months old, brindle in color and a little scoundrel.  Rescued him from an animal shelter last month and got to bring him home two days later.  He has a fetish for chasing birds like nobody's business, but leaves the two cranes alone who come here to feed out of the corn feeder.  Chases rabbits, chipmunks, squirrels, bugs and whatever else catches his interest.  This little guy can run,,,and I do mean run.  He outruns our ATV that has a top speed of 35mph and I have to run him for at least four to five hours a day playing fetch with tennis balls, frisbees and long sticks to get all that energy out of him so he's calm at night and doesn't tear the room apart.  Too hot during the day to leave him outside and too cold at night.  With 40 acres of woodlands to explore and sniff, he's a lucky pup to live in a dog's paradise.   Unfortunately, my other dog Ruthie had to be put to sleep this past May because the last couple of days of her life, she was having trouble breathing and after 11 years of nothing but one medical problem after another, it was time to allow her to have some peace at long last.  She's probably in doggie heaven having the time of her life chasing squirrels.
    • The Moose Factory - Virtual Bar and Grill - Version 3
      By A Nonny Moose · Posted
      Monday, August 3, 2015 - Civic Holiday in some Canadian Provinces including Ontario. Let's see:  Government offices are closed, no mail delivery today, and all the usual inconveniences.  Snivel serpents and others get a paid day off. Summer Menu (Northern Hemisphere) Orange Blossom Cocktail Hors d'Oeuvres Variées BBQ Short Ribs with sauce of your choice
      (Honey Garlic, Mild, Medium, Hot, Five Alarm, Suicide*) Fried Potatoes or Potato Salad Pickled seasonal vegetables Ice Cream Sundae with choice of toppings Coffee, Tea, Iced or hot, Milk, or other bar beverage. __________________________________________________________________________________________________ Note: * Suicide sauce is made with Ghost Peppers.  Choose at own risk.
  • Topics