• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

March goal: We're almost there!   03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.

Cities: Skylines City Journals

City Journals for Cities: Skylines.

216 topics in this forum

• 96 Replies
    • 0 Replies
    • 0 Replies
    • 141 Replies
    • 5 Replies
    • 10 Replies
    • 142 Replies
    • 7 Replies
    • 0 Replies
    • 0 Replies
    • 4 Replies
    • 2 Replies
    • 142 Replies
    • 4 Replies
    • 0 Replies
    • 8 Replies
    • 70 Replies
    • 10 Replies
    • 1 Reply
    • 27 Replies
    • 8 Replies
    • 1 Reply
    • 0 Replies
    • 10 Replies
    • 14 Replies
    • 0 Replies
    • 13 Replies
    • 6 Replies
    • 0 Replies
    • 24 Replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Featured Topics

• Recent Posts

• @EvansRE4 I really love your choose of buildings! In fact, I want that white building in the right size of the avenue. What is its name? My new update to Bellingham: As you can see, "Trumpetstack" was needed to link Rodovia dos Jacarandás (Rosewood Higway) to Costa Verde Expressway and Beira-Mar Avenue (They're parallel, Beira-mar serves as the collector road for Costa Verde) . This interchange has to be so complex to complete the central ring expressway.  There's also a little development in urbanism too And a port defense fortress: But there's still a lot of things to do
    • Well everyone, I have been off the grid for a while trying to get the game working. It kept on crashing constantly until today that I figured out what I was doing wrong. I have anice little teaser for you all to enjoy. I will have an update ready in April. Replies will come then also.          JKB ^ do not mind the icons. They will be off for the update in April.  
    • It's a T21 thing as @MissVanleider surmised. A T21 is simply something that adds props and other items onto in-game networks. This effect is actually part of the base game, although it may have been copied and re-used for some NAM content. The basic problem with removing them is finding the T21s in question. Actually not all that difficult, I'd be happy to look into it for you. However, whilst it's very quick to make a T21 cancellation mod, that will remove everything indiscriminately. So if you wanted some props to remain (like lights), that wouldn't be the way to go. In that case you'd need to edit them to remove the props you didn't want, leaving those you did. In many ways, these T21s are simply just a 1x1 lot, but they are a bit more complex than a normal lot to edit. In short you need to copy the props from the T21 to a blank 1x1 lot, edit the lot in the LE. Then replace the original props with those from the edited lot on the T21 file. This requires use of the reader, but it's really not all that hard to work out. If you'd like a hand with it, let me know, but it'll take a few days since I'm recovering from a minor hand operation I had today. I found a stitch that had been there at least 7 years from a previous operation and had it removed today. So all pretty minor, but I need to take it easy for a bit. One last thing, due to the nature of T21s, changes don't auto-update. You need to click around a lot on the altered networks to get the new "lots" to show. If a mod overrides the default T21s it may indeed remove the unwanted props, but of course it all depends on whether you want the replacement props even if that were the case. Spot on.
  • New Topics

• Simtropolis Challenges Previous Winner