• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

About our affiliation with GOG.com   05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!

Cities: Skylines General Discussion

General discussion for Cities: Skylines by Paradox Interactive.

496 topics in this forum

• 142 Replies
    • 273 Replies
    • 179 Replies
    • 51 Replies
    • 7 Replies
    • 152 Replies
    • 3 Replies
    • 3 Replies
    • 2 Replies
    • 0 Replies
    • 1 Reply
    • 2 Replies
    • 0 Replies
    • 1 Reply
    • 9 Replies
    • 11 Replies
    • 0 Replies
    • 6 Replies
    • 17 Replies
    • 3 Replies
    • 2 Replies
    • 0 Replies
    • 1 Reply
    • 2 Replies
    • 4 Replies
    • 0 Replies
    • 8 Replies
    • 2 Replies
    • 8 Replies

• Featured Topics

• Recent Posts

• He Lee, tanks a lot for your suggestion  and  i think thats the way i will do it - props placing seems nicer than floating .. at the moment i try to figure out how to use the rotors shader for  semitransparent Windows for my High detail Model. Btw. i have problems to understand how to get the rotors shader working. As i understand you have to use 2 models - one model only with the semitransparent parts and a second one without the semitransparent parts. That means for my Houseboat i have to make an extra model just with the windows. I seperated the windows and exported them into the assets editor (just the fbx without any texture or map and also with texture and maps ) then i use this script : //building var shader = Shader.Find("Custom/Vehicles/Vehicle/Rotors"); var asset = ToolsModifierControl.toolController.m_editPrefabInfo as BuildingInfo; if(asset.m_material != null) asset.m_material.shader = shader; if(asset.m_lodMaterial != null) asset.m_lodMaterial.shader = shader; //prop var shader = Shader.Find("Custom/Vehicles/Vehicle/Rotors"); var asset = ToolsModifierControl.toolController.m_editPrefabInfo as PropInfo; if(asset.m_material != null) asset.m_material.shader = shader; if(asset.m_lodMaterial != null) asset.m_lodMaterial.shader = shader; when i do so i get this error : i have no clue what i am doing wrong ?
    • I am playing small towns, very rural for now, and I love WMP garden allotments Paths, especially as they can be separated from his Allotments pack. But. They're datpacked. And they take a helluvah space in the park menu. I was wondering if it is possible to de-datpack them so one could choose which to keep and which to leave, as I am definitely not using ALL of the pieces. Is it ?
    • Hi all, new user here. I finally got NAM installed and have been going through some of the new roads. However, I noticed that there is a little speech bubble that shows the names of the roads when trying to build, which I find quite annoying. Is there anyway to turn this off? Thanks!  
  • New Topics