• Photo
    gutterclub
    2,199 Total File Downloads

What's New

Screenshot
- - - - - (0.00) 0 reviews
16 downloads (102 views)
added Today, 05:33 PM
I have built a series of cheat packages crafted specifically for my tastes in playing the game, and have decided to share.  The police cheat is comprehensive and requires both the base game and EP1 (Cities of Tomorrow). All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly increasing...
FILE: Game Mods
Screenshot
* * * * - (4.40) 1 reviews
36 downloads (402 views)
added Today, 03:36 AM
The Story   This Dutch Bureau of Bureaucracy is part of my set of Dutch Reward Lots that replace the Maxis Rewards. The lot replaces the Maxis Bureau of Bureaucracy. Obviously. It has exactly the same stats. The size is 4 x 4 tiles.   The Lots   The building is made by Haarlemmergo...
FILE: Lots
Screenshot
* * * * - (4.40) 4 reviews
109 downloads (298 views)
added Today, 03:25 AM
The Story   This Dutch Advanced Research Center is part of my set of Dutch Reward Lots that replace the Maxis Rewards. The lot replaces the Maxis Advanced Research Center. Obviously. It has exactly the same stats. I kept the original building model, because it seems quite appropriate to me....
Screenshot
* * * * - (4.25) 2 reviews
33 downloads (267 views)
updated Today, 03:03 AM
The Lot   This Dutch Medical Research Center is part of my set of Dutch Reward Lots that replace the Maxis Rewards.   The lot replaces the Maxis Medical Research Center. Obviously. It has exactly the same stats. I kept the original building model, because it seems quite appropriate to m...
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 0 reviews
47 downloads (152 views)
updated Today, 08:01 AM
This is a huge real scale map of the whole of Rhode Island, plus a bit extra around the edge!   78km x 85km
FILE: Maps
Screenshot
* * - - - (2.07) 5 reviews
54 downloads (590 views)
added 22 Nov 2014
If you have read the Garfield comic strip then you know how much Garfield likes coffee. ''Instant is better.You can drink it faster.'' said Garfield.   It is growable lot not a plopable, i will make a plopable lot soon.
Screenshot
* * * * * (4.81) 6 reviews
273 downloads (1020 views)
added 19 Nov 2014
Cub Foods is a supermarket chain with seventy-three stores in Minnesota and Illinois. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Eden Prairie, Minnesota-based SuperValu Inc. The store was famous for being “no frills; sack your own groceries ...” Cub Foods is credited with many innovations, such...
Screenshot

McCall, Idaho

by midwestcoast | View other files
* * * * * (4.83) 3 reviews
113 downloads (858 views)
added 16 Nov 2014
McCall, Idaho   This region is based on DEM data with small alterations for playability. The region is focused on McCall, Idaho and Payette Lake, with the surrounding Lick Creek Range. The image has been rendered with CPT’s Olympic Terrain Mod. The region itself was terraformed to fit with...
FILE: Maps
Screenshot
* * * * - (3.89) 2 reviews
192 downloads (1889 views)
added 14 Nov 2014
hi all this is the Big release From oppie and I with the Guide to how we make Buildings in 3ds max before you download please this first ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________   In the active is the following   • 3ds...
Screenshot
* * * * - (3.82) 9 reviews
537 downloads (3428 views)
updated 14 Nov 2014
i am releasing SUGC's secret weapon SimCityPak4.0 yes the BIG ( FOUR POINT O ) the one that we have been using is now for you guys to use ok a few things to note i would like to thank oppie for letting me release it along with the script and guide, and i would also like to thanks SUGC, but due to...
Screenshot
* * * - - (2.96) 14 reviews
822 downloads (3222 views)
added 14 Nov 2014
hey all today i am releasing my first building mod the new one world trade center using oppies MAXScript that he has been working on, i am also releasing it with a guide on how to use it soon, i would like to thanks oppie again for letting me release it and teaching me a few months ago how to mak...
FILE: Buildings
Screenshot
* * * * - (4.29) 6 reviews
518 downloads (1525 views)
added 13 Nov 2014
Hey guys :)   This mod allows garages to be plopped back-to-back (see screenshot), and you can plop up to eighteen of them.   Why I released this as a separate mod:   No, it was not to boost my ego or for the downloads or whatever :D it was so that people that would want it could h...
FILE: Game Mods

126 user(s) are online ...

44 members, 79 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (3), JLuc1980, Troncoso, BlankMario, BUDAYA, Pampa_uy, sws42, thiago.trofelli, peterjhonson, naterboy8796, pedrosim, General_santos, stangmyster, Anomaly1, kutach21, sukajantarou, ANDREMELLO, Arken89, dylanna1, kunegund123, emann31, lordmagusbr, schludaddy, BenoitC, timandelsie, thorbald, DiegoRam rez, coolkiran_brt, pragvansh, maseru, pebbles12, gribspapouf, afroditero, vino007, gabrieel100, twalsh102, Hamshi, Siewca, LiftedTxSilverado, xordevoreaux, prtsc5, nedmondson77, The Zorr!, hotshot515, avenumaster