• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account
  •  

ST/Exchange

Top Authors Past Month +

• Photo
    CapTon
    16,785 Total File Downloads
  • Photo
    parkerwyoung
    16,419 Total File Downloads
  • Photo
    MaxisGuillaume
    14,430 Total File Downloads
  • Photo
    MaebeKnot
    8,814 Total File Downloads
  • Photo
    reddonquixote
    8,613 Total File Downloads

What's New

Screenshot
- - - - - (0.00) 3 reviews
51 downloads (317 views)
updated Today, 04:51 PM
Hey all :)   What this mod pack does:   - Increases module count for cargo and passenger terminal to 25 (combined. For example: if you have 13 passenger terminals, you can only have 12 cargo terminals). This may be increased later on. - Increases module count for runways to 25 - Increas...
FILE: Game Mods
Screenshot
- - - - - (0.00) 2 reviews
51 downloads (488 views)
updated Today, 04:26 PM
Hello all :) I've got a new mod "pack" for you!   This mod "pack" contains seven new mods. They add the University wings, dormitories, and the pedestrian path to the community college, where you will be able to plop and draw them.   How to install:   1. Unzip the files after downlo...
Screenshot
* * - - - (2.33) 0 reviews
6 downloads (294 views)
updated Today, 05:35 PM
hi all this is a police car mod and makes a NYPD car i know new york is over used but it is for fun     How to install   extract the RAR and place the package file in C:\program files(86)\origin Games\SimcityData   i would thank MaxisGuildaume for helping me finding the right...
FILE: Vehicles
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 2 reviews
201 downloads (831 views)
updated Today, 10:48 AM
Hinata Present : trade port mod with 30 module max , cost decrease   Install info : OriginGame / Origin / SimCityUserData / Packages Folder<       if u got any problem or bug pm me thanks
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 5 reviews
278 downloads (1253 views)
updated Today, 01:15 PM
i'm back with new mods , changed capacity for student   Install info : Origin Games / SimCity / SimCityUserData / Packages Folder     Don't use on mode online   Only use on mode Offline <<       If u got any problem or bug pm me thanks
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 9 reviews
350 downloads (1814 views)
updated Today, 03:16 AM
So Mod number #2, and i admit this one is a bit crazy. I cant workout how to increase the number of towers, so instead I increased the existing towers stats to roughly triple their size without adding too much burden on the city itself. The towers are capable of being self sufficent, being able t...
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 6 reviews
514 downloads (1396 views)
updated Today, 07:50 AM
Hey everyone :D   What this mod pack does:   - Increases the module count of the garbage dumps, garbage incinerators, and garbage truck garages to 20 for each of them - Increases total job capacity from 13 to 23   This mod pack MAY be updated :) I am not entirely sure yet.   N...
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 4 reviews
232 downloads (794 views)
added Yesterday, 10:18 PM
Hello all :D a new mod for you.   I found it quite annoying to not be able to plop all my incinerators due to lack of space because they had to be attached to the garbage dump. So I decided that they should be able to be plopped on the road. And now they can! This allows for more space to pl...
Screenshot
* * * * - (4.00) 11 reviews
673 downloads (1583 views)
added Yesterday, 03:19 PM
Hey all :D   What this mod pack does:   - Allows you to plop 30 dormitories - Increases classroom limit for grade school to 10 - Increases grade school (by itself) capacity to 2,000 students - Increases grade school classroom capacity to 2,000 students   THIS MOD WILL BE UPDATED! D...
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 4 reviews
354 downloads (2311 views)
added Yesterday, 12:34 PM
This mod changes the graphics for the avenue and avenue with streetcar track "arch" bridge, so it looks like the bay bridge rather than the gold gate bridge.  Its a graphics only mod so I may be used in both online and offline mod   The graphics are using the regional highway's bridge t...
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 5 reviews
376 downloads (2025 views)
updated Yesterday, 12:56 PM
This mod adds a mooring platform to the tourist airship to the top of the Empire State Building Landmark.   As a result this mod actually makes the building used as it was originally intended by the designers many years ago (consider it a historical mod)   To install this mod, just extr...
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 6 reviews
558 downloads (1738 views)
added Yesterday, 11:56 AM
This mod adds a park bench to the Basic Parks Palette.  The bench can be placed on sidewalks, much like a bus stop, and acts exactly like a Blacktop Park. Its compatible with Pedestrian Paths Mod, in that you can place benches along the pedestrian paths as well.   To install this mod,...

• 18,333 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,556 Total Authors
  • 92,710,240 Total Downloads
  • NYPD car mod Latest File
  • Danny50205 Latest Submitter

201 user(s) are online ...

73 members, 126 guests, 0 anonymous users

1bbaxter, mcatt, AlexArtAndros, aseed85, kthor, n00bmobile, Th_FREJER, .soapy, Silvaportus, BECKITCHO, 250458, brun58, gcliff, nemesis10, gmlaster, Pistoleiro10, kurtstir, tonyr, Cob92, ehitman, spacecoastdude, grazioso, Skyestorme, SimGuy1972, deffrolla, tsarchristopher, pickaboo, pvb78, CapTon, jameseg, tmnsim, Lauridsen, Dr-Beakman, Húber Andres Campos, okyouwinnosuprise123, anwalborn, airman15, Bunga777, DANITETE, MaD.As.A.Goose, trais66, parkerwyoung, 1131989, zanix, camuzera123, jonasmonky, cvic2003, shadowjump, miggoycor, fajrulbarokah, Yunes, trycepticon, waxoconnor, soviet ponys, DrWatson, iDestroya, simonchang8, thurm77, Google (2), RagnarokJ, FANTA1990, Gustavo6496, BusterBrown, stevelowe, djminkx, dwayner, AStarfox, shock1325, planariakatsu, chilean1, Steely, Idealcastle, arporter, JFQuebec