• Photo
    Fatherted
    735 Total File Downloads

What's New

Screenshot
- - - - - (0.00) 0 reviews
0 downloads (9 views)
added 7 minutes ago
Just saw that there was no place to download Simcitypak from the exchange, so decided to add it. NOTE~ THIS IS NOT MY MOD AND I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR IT. Made by the SUGC, project led by Oppie. I took no part in this process. Contact a member of the SUGC for help, not myself. I will be useless....
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 2 reviews
14 downloads (124 views)
added Today, 10:37 AM
This is a prop pack for Victorian and early 20th century British style street furniture. These props are intended to period use, but time scale is long. The props are based on real life examples and can be seen on British streets even today. Although many, such as village pump or cattle trough, a...
FILE: Props
Screenshot
* * * * * (4.80) 7 reviews
129 downloads (747 views)
updated Yesterday, 03:21 PM
Need to travel over to the next town? Well, there are many ways you can get to your destination. The only problem is, each way you take is either time consuming or inefficient. So why not design a faster way of travelling? Well, there is one way that will allow you to cut travel times down to alm...
Screenshot
* * * * * (4.67) 10 reviews
125 downloads (402 views)
added Yesterday, 12:29 AM
What does raw, uncontested power look like? How about in the form of a muscle car! The kind of power in a car built for one purpose in mind- to own the road and humiliate 16-year-olds who are trying to copy what they saw in The Fast and the Furious. And not only do we have the finest models of to...
Screenshot
* * * * * (4.70) 10 reviews
42 downloads (262 views)
added Yesterday, 12:27 AM
We have to go back! Back to the past, so we can go back to Back to the Future. The way I see it, if you're going to build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style? Powered with 1.21 Gigawatts, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious stuff! Ju...
Screenshot
* * * * * (4.67) 4 reviews
189 downloads (806 views)
added 21 Oct 2014
Albertsons LLC is an American grocery company founded and based in Boise, Idaho in 1939. It is the second largest supermarket chain in North America after The Kroger Company.   This beautiful BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumst...
Screenshot
* * * * * (4.78) 2 reviews
168 downloads (677 views)
updated Yesterday, 07:22 AM
Circuit City Stores, Inc. was an American multinational consumer electronics corporation. It was founded in 1949 and pioneered the electronics superstore format in the 1970s. Circuit City liquidated its final American retail store in 2009, following a bankruptcy filing and subsequent failure to f...
Screenshot

NH Props V1 1

by KonstantinII | View other files
* * * - - (2.89) 4 reviews
38 downloads (625 views)
updated 19 Oct 2014
Hello everybody! These are my props that I've been working on for the past months. It is a future theme. There are 14 props total, and 4 props has night lights. You can use them for your lots with Lot Editor. Also these props will very likely be dependencies for my other uploads. The Read-Me doc...
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 9 reviews
277 downloads (2233 views)
updated 19 Oct 2014
Hello all , after 3 week of work i finaly done , The bi-level Udon one way street  are like the bi-level street by Max   Bi-Level Street Pack By Max   http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29820-bi-level-streets-pack-offline-only/   Make Sure have Udon 1.9 in ur simcit...
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 3 reviews
63 downloads (775 views)
updated 18 Oct 2014
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________   Featured in ME:TMW's Episode #64 comes the HSA Lunar Communications Garrison. The third building in a three structure communications complex, it's a common lunar communication way poin...
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 3 reviews
63 downloads (775 views)
updated 18 Oct 2014
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________   Featured in ME:TMW's Episode #64 comes the HSA Lunar Communications Garrison. The third building in a three structure communications complex, it's a common lunar communication way poin...
Screenshot
* * * * - (4.00) 2 reviews
147 downloads (345 views)
updated 19 Oct 2014
Very small map. 2x2 (big city), 8x8 km.   Instal:   1. Unzip file  2. Download program mapper 3. Start mapper 4. Click button "Create region">Click button "SC4M">–°hoose our map 5. Click button "Save region">Give it a name 6. Done
FILE: Maps

175 user(s) are online ...

69 members, 100 guests, 0 anonymous users

mp1675, rjj75, 9gruntsand1hammer, kcgeiss, ana815, Samerton, rivan, burnout4, sraloff, muelljesse, Google (6), caractato, Aclamator, swews, ersln, MagicChicken19, Losgitanos, nirasa, Cicciosim, Marick_Stein, TomaszD, stevewilpat, nos.17, Johnny5530, KyotoCoyote, AidanA28, J_prot, benevento, hoppse88, Timmystwin, Jamo33, SVW-Giant, justinhot43, rtxsilver, f.zumwald.ch, thenewkcin, Tomax83, caiden, Notsure, Leoviz, morbidity1234, jredd97, the_caesar, gianflores13, ArubaMan, HyugaHinata, MadFlavour, ivang, luis_sheeran, Yukis, mendoza, duelok10, gnafron064, Drachenfreak, FrankSmith, luke_clarke_92, Lennart025, MetroManiac, jasiuu007, PriimeKara, zlotka, Xerxes1978, simcec0, NEWT0N64, trelin, kubasama, naoyan, pechelle, tingki, Kevenbro