• Photo
    Dubai Skyscraper
    3,068 Total File Downloads

What's New

Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 4 reviews
166 downloads (1040 views)
updated 22 May 2015
KOSC Presents: 280 Executive Square   Introduction This is the sixth set of lots in my ITS Office Park series. 280 Executive is a return to my monotonous, massive campus-style of office complexes with one of my personal favorite of Ill Tonkso’s BATs: 280 Bishopgate. This time around I wanted...
FILE: Lots
Screenshot
* * * * * (4.80) 6 reviews
880 downloads (2003 views)
updated 22 May 2015
Devilspine Canyon is a map with many elevation challenges but a also a few areas for a rather large sprawl. it has beautiful vistas, waterfalls, creek beds, towering bridges, lush forest land, tons of resources, long winding freeways and rail, all built with painstaking detail.    Steam...
FILE: Maps
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 13 reviews
538 downloads (2213 views)
updated 20 May 2015
KOSC presents: Lakeside Place   Introduction This is the fifth set of lots in my ITS Office Park series. Unlike my previous releases, this one is in its purest form, a relot of the original 1000 Lakeside. I found the original rather underwhelming in terms of both detail and size and decided...
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 1 reviews
109 downloads (642 views)
added 19 May 2015
INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION MOD -WALL-TO-WALL INDUSTRY  Small Industrials 2 by DK1 1 - INTRODUCTION/OVERVIEW This is the third upload in a second series of IRM W2W lots based on BAT models made by other artists, this time manufacturing industry. This building is actually a whole bun...
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 0 reviews
146 downloads (649 views)
updated 19 May 2015
Shikotan (Russian: Шикотан; Japanese: 色丹島; Ainu: シコタン or シコタヌ, Sikotan), also known as Shpanberg(after Martin Spangberg), is an island that is administered by the Russian Federation as part of Yuzhno-Kurilsky District of Sakhalin Oblast,...
Screenshot
* * * * * (4.90) 7 reviews
192 downloads (1399 views)
updated 19 May 2015
KOSC presents: Trafalgar ComplexesIntroduction This is the fourth set of lots in my ITS Office Park series. I was originally going to release this around 2 months ago, but the beast that was Skylines took me out of my SC4 mood :). In a slight departure from previous releases of the series, this l...
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 4 reviews
65 downloads (599 views)
updated 18 May 2015
This set of Dutch themed parks is a spin off of my Dutch Reward Replacement Set. You can use it as an add on, but of course you can also use it as stand alone. You can, in fact, do anything you want with it except call it your own work.   The Lots The set contains 24 lots in several sizes. 9...
Screenshot
475 downloads (971 views)
updated 18 May 2015
Double Crossover Merging Interchange (DCMI) by agusingnavy    Freeway-Urban Interchange    Double Crossover Merging Interchange (DCMI)    The DCMI’s lane configuration and design provides a method of constructing a high capacity interchange with free-flow operations...
Screenshot
173 downloads (469 views)
updated 17 May 2015
  Magadan (Russian: Магадан; IPA: [məɡɐˈdan]) is a port town and the administrative center of Magadan Oblast, Russia, located on the Sea of Okhotsk in Nagayevo Bay in the Taui Bay and serving as a gateway to the...
Screenshot
180 downloads (420 views)
updated 17 May 2015
Add some more American flair to your cities by growing one of these trailer houses that dot the rural and suburban areas of the US. This is building 3, look out for my whole set!   This design is inspired by the similar building in Simcity 2013, and American Mobile Homes.   This include...
FILE: Buildings
Screenshot

Costa Rica Map 3.5

by mirandaespinoza | View other files
172 downloads (367 views)
updated 17 May 2015
map contains everything you need to have a great productive and touristic city, full resources, large rivers and beautiful beaches. :yes:  :)  :golly:
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 18 reviews
558 downloads (2364 views)
updated 17 May 2015
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________   --100K VIEWERSHIP SPECIAL UPLOAD-- Featured in ME:TMW's Episode #70.1 comes the Viewdeck Condos, as scene as a background condo structure. Among Vancouver's many residential condos an...

50 user(s) are online ...

9 members, 41 guests, 0 anonymous users

mint11, Steve136, Weaselcake, ヴァシュタール, Teddybear999, Ryan2000, exude_zenith, Bimugen, simarts