• Photo
    Heblem
    1,753 Total File Downloads

What's New

Screenshot
* * * * - (3.75) 3 reviews
15 downloads (188 views)
updated 20 Dec 2014
Happy Christmas everyone! Inspired by the Wild West, Frontierland is a fictional island region which features a mountainous terrain, along with natural harbours, cliffs and plains. Everything has been hand-made using a combination of SC4Terraformer and the game’s terraforming tools. The map has...
FILE: Maps
Screenshot
* * * * - (4.33) 4 reviews
43 downloads (378 views)
updated 20 Dec 2014
Sidewalk "CopaBacana" inspired by the Copacabana beach cobbles in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.Incompatibility: This Mod is incompatible with other type, the same effect as sidewalk only.Dependency: This Mod does not require any dependence.Installation: To install is easy, simply extract the file to yo...
Screenshot
* * * * * (4.77) 8 reviews
172 downloads (344 views)
updated 20 Dec 2014
This is a fictional depiction of a gas station to add some more variety to the game.  Although Maxis made its gas station medium wealth, I made this one low wealth, as I can't understand how a gas station could possibly be anything more.  The building stats are similar to the Maxis vers...
FILE: Lots
Screenshot
* * * * - (3.67) 4 reviews
18 downloads (398 views)
added 20 Dec 2014
THIS IS A 3D MODEL. DOWNLOADING THIS FILE WILL NOT MAKE BUILDING APPEAR IN SIMCITY. FOR 3DSMAX AND GMAX USERS ONLY.   It`s my first 3ds File. Hope you enjoy it!! KFC Resturang and Sign is in Derby, UK
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 2 reviews
245 downloads (847 views)
updated 18 Dec 2014
Hey guys :).   What this mod pack does:   - Reduces construction and maintenance costs - Increases number of jobs - Reduces minimum workers needed for production - Increases sewage outflow rate - Increases module count (for Sewage Treatment Plant and Sewage Sanitizer only) - Reduces wat...
FILE: Game Mods
Screenshot
* * * * * (4.90) 22 reviews
928 downloads (2282 views)
added 17 Dec 2014
Description This BAT is based in the headquarters of Central Bank of Brazil in Brasília and Belo Horizonte. The Central Bank of Brazil (in portuguese: Banco Central do Brasil) is Brazil's central bank. It was established on December 31, 1964. The Central Bank is link...
Screenshot
* * * * * (4.60) 6 reviews
381 downloads (787 views)
added 17 Dec 2014
Länsikeskus, three year old bat from the private archives! Länsikeskus is fictional wall-to-wall mall with an office tower. Inspiration to this one was tower in Helsinki, Itäkeskuksen Maamerkki, currently under rebuilding to a residental tower with some sissy Pearl Tower name.   Anyways, bui...
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 4 reviews
104 downloads (461 views)
added 17 Dec 2014
Toinen Linja 1 Set is a continuation for my Toinen Linja 4 Set (really I've no logic with numbering) and I totally forgot to upload this months ago. Anyways, here we go!   Set is composed of nine 1x1 w2w corners, which can grow, can be plopped as functional or just eyecandy landmarks. Really...
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 30 reviews
1,012 downloads (4126 views)
updated 19 Dec 2014
  SUGC’s ModPack For SimCity 2013 To help promote SimCity SUGC have compiled the most current mods that have been created into one downloadable and simple to install package. Installing  Instructions: The Installer will take care of the uninstallation of the old packs/mods If you insta...
Screenshot
* * * * - (3.75) 3 reviews
124 downloads (932 views)
updated 17 Dec 2014
This map covers northern germany, southern denmark, eastern netherlands and western poland. Config.bmp gives medium scale cities to: (config preview) Hamburg Kopenhagen Amsterdam Malmö Bremen/Bremerhaven Lübeck Kiel Esbjerg AArhus Rostock Stralsund and polish cities. With some fantasy you co...
FILE: Maps
Screenshot
* * * * * (4.73) 8 reviews
138 downloads (642 views)
added 16 Dec 2014
My British building journey continues. This time three stone building variations. Historic houses that can be found in Northern England and possibly in Scotland and Ireland. Two residences and one small commercial shop. These can be used in both rural and town environments as 1x2 lots are wall-to...
Screenshot
* * * * * (4.91) 15 reviews
560 downloads (1724 views)
updated 16 Dec 2014
Athena Security Solutions: "Achieving peace through Superior Firepower" For the time being, this is a a 5x4 landmark. I do intend to release a ploppable CO$$$ in varying colors. For now, it's blue during the day, and a stark red during the night, signifying the Paramilitary's ideas. Bring pe...

• 18,775 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,610 Total Authors
  • 98,550,237 Total Downloads
  • CPTNo7AssortedTreeControllers Latest File
  • CycleDogg Latest Submitter

112 user(s) are online ...

40 members, 68 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gukris, Attercap, Google (3), jury_1267, Johnnyblaze1994, smiller77, nawawi, DarkwinterDreams, tafkatrav, wan kyeong, MrGovernor, Google Mobile (1), kingtai, vpyager, ly206, elemental1100, Buddyboy0211, egem4760, dazflint, hxjsj743, Spitzkligger, diego6677, Jose_73, Johan FJR, Chorlton, Valeron007, kiku_199, Tanash, krab, Biyanka, Truth67, smilingt, Skyestorme, turiddu80, InvaderNat, Goldenlj, Nikola101, ethanol1988, EugeneNL, brandanhagen, Grendel69, Ordonius