• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account
  •  

ST/Exchange

Top Authors Past Month +

• Photo
    CapTon
    20,415 Total File Downloads
  • Photo
    MaxisGuillaume
    18,212 Total File Downloads
  • Photo
    parkerwyoung
    15,482 Total File Downloads
  • Photo
    HyugaHinata
    11,326 Total File Downloads
  • Photo
    reddonquixote
    11,063 Total File Downloads

What's New

Screenshot
* * * * - (3.80) 3 reviews
21 downloads (668 views)
updated Yesterday, 10:35 PM
Hi, this is my first lot. It's a medium-size fire department, very good for suburbs. Install it in your plug-ins past: Document\Sim City4\Plugins   Dependencies: LBT Mega Prop v01 MMP_for_BSC MEGA PropPack - CP Vol1 Light Replacement Mod - USA Set Peg One Flag - Many Nations bldgprop_vol1 bl...
FILE: Lots
Screenshot
NOTE: I COULD NOT FIND THE FILE THAT ALTERS THE LARGER FIRE STATION'S PROPERTIES. I WILL CONTINUE TO LOOK. THIS MOD ONLY APPLIES TO THE SMALLER FIRE STATION.   Hey everyone :D   What this mod pack does:   - Increases module count of fire garages from 4 to 15 (you can plop exactly f...
FILE: Game Mods
Screenshot
* * * * - (4.20) 6 reviews
148 downloads (892 views)
updated Today, 08:53 AM
FANTA1990 Presents:   A cosmetic upgrade for the larger of two container cranes appearing in the game. Mounted on rails and protruding over the water, these container cranes are primarily associated with, but aren't necessarily limited to high-usage seaports. Traditional cranes manipulate th...
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 16 reviews
233 downloads (614 views)
added Yesterday, 09:34 AM
The file contains different boats and buoys. They are in the seaport menu.     No dependencies.
Screenshot
* * * * * (4.75) 17 reviews
670 downloads (3623 views)
updated Today, 12:47 PM
Hi all , i sucessfull fixed problem with train , Increase Sims to 500k , increase passager train 500 to 5000   Need SimCity-Scripts_287520926 to your simcityUserData / Packages folder     if u got any bug or problem send me message thanks     only works for sandbox mods (...
Screenshot
* * * * * (4.56) 3 reviews
130 downloads (916 views)
updated Yesterday, 01:45 PM
FANTA1990 Presents:   A cosmetic upgrade for the smaller of two container cranes appearing in the game. These rail mounted cranes are primarily associated with, but aren't necessarily limited to low-usage seaports. Their versatility and slim stature is ideal when size and weight are importan...
Screenshot
Hello :D   What this mod pack does:   Police Station:   - Increases module count of patrol car lot from 4 to 6 (it should fit perfectly with the snap points) - Increases amount of jail cells from 4 to 10 - Increases total job capacity from 7 to 35   Police Precinct:   - I...
Screenshot
* * * - - (2.57) 4 reviews
57 downloads (396 views)
added 18 Apr 2014
Timis County is a county in the historical region of Banat, in southwestern Romania. In terms of area is the largest county of Romania. Its name comes from the river Timis. Today is one of the most developed districts in the country where the level of living is higher than the national average. G...
FILE: Maps
Screenshot
This is a set of 5 parasol pines flora for the mayor menu. It contains 1 evergreen version: - summer You could find these creations in mayor mode at the beginning of the list. For LOTters, these trees are available in Lot Editor Props Section's, under the name: Grfe_parasol_pine_... Cooperation b...
Screenshot
Hello everyone :D   What this mod pack does:   - Increases module count of Recycling Collection Truck Garage from 4 to 20 - Increases module count of Reclamation Delivery Truck Garage from 4 to 10 and increases module count of plastic, metal, and alloy reclamation lines from 4 to 10 - T...
Screenshot
Hey all : i create this mods for ppl who want more Police car and Ambulance Police Station Cost : 40.000 Maintenace Cost : 800 Module  : i only add 1 more for heli Police car : 2004 Hospital Cost : 120.000 Maintenance Cost : 1700 Ambulance Car : 44   Install info : Origin Games/SimCity...
Screenshot
* * * * * (4.93) 24 reviews
1,301 downloads (2127 views)
updated 17 Apr 2014
Collins Place is a shopping and office complex in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Built in 1981, it comprises two office buildings (35 and 55 Collins Street) and a shopping mall in between. Also located at 35 Collins Street is Sofitel Melbourne on Collins. Collins Place was built in seven stages,...

• 18,347 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,558 Total Authors
  • 92,836,388 Total Downloads
  • Insane Ferry Latest File
  • Brenflakes Latest Submitter

234 user(s) are online ...

80 members, 147 guests, 0 anonymous users

McDony, jwook84, jlittle2009, desrain, mairis14, Google (6), Eskeland, Silvio975, mgl, dudkis, Johnathan_Tycoon, Baldmaninaboat, kingk0214, PeechyDream, Brenflakes, invisible2002, H4shX, FryL0ck, Legosim, keeys515, scorpion68, luke_clarke_92, lemurien, Baksss, maretti, luckass, Facebook (1), lenlarr, Dudok22, Jay247uk, wout25, LadyKnuckles, mrnoname, neather2, aegian, T-Tail Productions, Emy, gmlaster, anty, speshulk83, bowers_bd8, missalkretzer, newlove, Lowenhart, archman1, Jaggertp, King R.cap, ntilly, zherozhero, Cheddar, lulsalad, Z3r0ness, Kruness, p14333, City_Slider, Bandel, Lauridsen, trycepticon, maior, DrPfaffinator, luccaprado, Damgamino, Robuuzt, stepkenna, rbrenelli, CaptCity, ascariote, Monsieur deLeeuw, Mrs MapGuy, Francis90b, MightyOdin, clcharle, Quaellen_Wins2, rednone, Bruno Alex, eastcoast360, Murilo87, simfan, rikk, MiraMix, szymon280500, XZTcinque977