2,416 Total File Downloads

What's New

Screenshot

Willes

by Sfabrikan | View other files
* * * * * (5.00) 0 reviews
42 downloads (177 views)
added Today, 12:39 AM
Very small map. 2x2 (big city), 8x8 km.   Instal:   1. Unzip file  2. Download program mapper 3. Start mapper 4. Click button "Create region">Click button "SC4M">Сhoose our map 5. Click button "Save region">Give it a name 6. Done
FILE: Maps
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 5 reviews
133 downloads (495 views)
updated Today, 11:56 AM
I have built a series of cheat packages crafted specifically for my tastes in playing the game, and have decided to share.  The hospital cheat is comprehensive and requires both the base game and EP1 (Cities of Tomorrow). All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly increasi...
FILE: Game Mods
Screenshot
103 downloads (286 views)
updated Yesterday, 05:35 PM
I have built a series of cheat packages crafted specifically for my tastes in playing the game, and have decided to share.  The fire station cheat is comprehensive and requires both the base game and EP1 (Cities of Tomorrow). All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly incre...
Screenshot
114 downloads (310 views)
added Yesterday, 04:53 PM
I have built a series of cheat packages crafted specifically for my tastes in playing the game, and have decided to share.  The water cheat is comprehensive and requires both the base game and EP1 (Cities of Tomorrow).   All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly incr...
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 2 reviews
79 downloads (258 views)
updated Yesterday, 04:38 PM
I have built a series of cheat packages crafted specifically for my tastes in playing the game, and have decided to share.  The groundscrubber cheat is comprehensive and requires both the base game and EP1 (Cities of Tomorrow).   All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while gre...
Screenshot
* * - - - (2.20) 4 reviews
52 downloads (321 views)
added 26 Nov 2014
The Walfas apartment is a fantasy building dedicated to the walfas.     -Residential low wealth ($). -Size 2x2. -Available on Landmark and Residential version. -¡Whitout dependencies!.     ENJOY  :)
Screenshot
* * * * - (4.17) 7 reviews
189 downloads (632 views)
added 26 Nov 2014
I have built a series of cheat packages crafted specifically for my tastes in playing the game, and have decided to share.  The sewage cheat is comprehensive and requires both the base game and EP1 (Cities of Tomorrow).   All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly inc...
Screenshot
* * * * - (4.38) 3 reviews
207 downloads (589 views)
added 26 Nov 2014
I have built a series of cheat packages crafted specifically for my tastes in playing the game, and have decided to share.  The garbage cheat is comprehensive and requires both the base game and EP1 (Cities of Tomorrow). All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly increasing...
Screenshot
* * * * - (4.10) 3 reviews
276 downloads (954 views)
added 25 Nov 2014
I have built a series of cheat packages crafted specifically for my tastes in playing the game, and have decided to share.  The police cheat is comprehensive and requires both the base game and EP1 (Cities of Tomorrow). All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly increasing...
Screenshot
* * * * - (4.30) 3 reviews
68 downloads (734 views)
added 25 Nov 2014
The Story   This Dutch Bureau of Bureaucracy is part of my set of Dutch Reward Lots that replace the Maxis Rewards. The lot replaces the Maxis Bureau of Bureaucracy. Obviously. It has exactly the same stats. The size is 4 x 4 tiles.   The Lots   The building is made by Haarlemmergo...
FILE: Lots
Screenshot
* * * * - (4.11) 5 reviews
157 downloads (531 views)
added 25 Nov 2014
The Story   This Dutch Advanced Research Center is part of my set of Dutch Reward Lots that replace the Maxis Rewards. The lot replaces the Maxis Advanced Research Center. Obviously. It has exactly the same stats. I kept the original building model, because it seems quite appropriate to me....
Screenshot
* * * * - (4.13) 3 reviews
75 downloads (454 views)
updated 25 Nov 2014
The Lot   This Dutch Medical Research Center is part of my set of Dutch Reward Lots that replace the Maxis Rewards.   The lot replaces the Maxis Medical Research Center. Obviously. It has exactly the same stats. I kept the original building model, because it seems quite appropriate to m...

148 user(s) are online ...

54 members, 89 guests, 0 anonymous users

vorans, Lovebirds, twalsh102, SpeedbirdStevie, jamestaylorxx, JLuc1980, Nuclear_Rainbow, Endmateria, ChampWinters, Onilink, karol, keros13, Omar_Baca, interaxion, StefQc2k, XL, sklis, ronmcglinch, Google (5), 20121, nataklug, elias3k2, pmz1966, rdawkinjr, gbdias, Tyberius06, Mythtk, rattlesnake1600, pattrickmorr, Board_Marshal, deepquieel, Eric2000, luke4hay, noahclem, joshiejack, woodenspy2007, Zerx, OVERDOZE, mcpearson, Morgan R, Matheus., HisMajestyBOB, Cartmani, Intrepid, masapuratomi, HomeroSimpsone, ilikepies5, Marla, elemental1100, Spy9600, stangmyster, hallinazz, zillah1199, the fox8000, jjdmoney