• Photo
    Tobse
    2,545 Total File Downloads
  • Photo
    gutterclub
    2,369 Total File Downloads

What's New

Screenshot
I have built a series of cheat packages crafted specifically for my tastes in playing the game, and have decided to share.  The hospital cheat is comprehensive and requires both the base game and EP1 (Cities of Tomorrow). All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly increasi...
FILE: Game Mods
Screenshot
I have built a series of cheat packages crafted specifically for my tastes in playing the game, and have decided to share.  The fire station cheat is comprehensive and requires both the base game and EP1 (Cities of Tomorrow). All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly incre...
Screenshot
I have built a series of cheat packages crafted specifically for my tastes in playing the game, and have decided to share.  The water cheat is comprehensive and requires both the base game and EP1 (Cities of Tomorrow).   All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly incr...
Screenshot
I have built a series of cheat packages crafted specifically for my tastes in playing the game, and have decided to share.  The groundscrubber cheat is comprehensive and requires both the base game and EP1 (Cities of Tomorrow).   All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while gre...
Screenshot
* * - - - (2.00) 1 reviews
39 downloads (255 views)
added Yesterday, 04:39 AM
The Walfas apartment is a fantasy building dedicated to the walfas.     -Residential low wealth ($). -Size 2x2. -Available on Landmark and Residential version. -¬°Whitout dependencies!.     ENJOY  :)
Screenshot
I have built a series of cheat packages crafted specifically for my tastes in playing the game, and have decided to share.  The sewage cheat is comprehensive and requires both the base game and EP1 (Cities of Tomorrow).   All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly inc...
Screenshot
I have built a series of cheat packages crafted specifically for my tastes in playing the game, and have decided to share.  The garbage cheat is comprehensive and requires both the base game and EP1 (Cities of Tomorrow). All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly increasing...
Screenshot
I have built a series of cheat packages crafted specifically for my tastes in playing the game, and have decided to share.  The police cheat is comprehensive and requires both the base game and EP1 (Cities of Tomorrow). All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly increasing...
Screenshot
The Story   This Dutch Bureau of Bureaucracy is part of my set of Dutch Reward Lots that replace the Maxis Rewards. The lot replaces the Maxis Bureau of Bureaucracy. Obviously. It has exactly the same stats. The size is 4 x 4 tiles.   The Lots   The building is made by Haarlemmergo...
FILE: Lots
Screenshot
The Story   This Dutch Advanced Research Center is part of my set of Dutch Reward Lots that replace the Maxis Rewards. The lot replaces the Maxis Advanced Research Center. Obviously. It has exactly the same stats. I kept the original building model, because it seems quite appropriate to me....
Screenshot
The Lot   This Dutch Medical Research Center is part of my set of Dutch Reward Lots that replace the Maxis Rewards.   The lot replaces the Maxis Medical Research Center. Obviously. It has exactly the same stats. I kept the original building model, because it seems quite appropriate to m...
Screenshot
* * * * * (4.67) 2 reviews
117 downloads (359 views)
updated 25 Nov 2014
This is a huge real scale map of the whole of Rhode Island, plus a bit extra around the edge!   78km x 85km
FILE: Maps

118 user(s) are online ...

46 members, 68 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (4), loggybearlo, fredy enriquez, zillah1199, TWAK, 214racluc, e92sam, Paris, Ceratians, LRLight76, j4lambert, airman15, rifer, naterboy8796, r02k, crazychrisffm, Vishak Vasu, ssasingo, simien57, DaDJ21, JonathanEmanuel, aciewyatt, dylan323, Intrepid, dayoungerman, command6104, mb275can, geha-, kanouse.eric, Jmace123, trutennisplaya, gwada971, Commissar1032, Prismatech, III Jim III, wacko1, WAS4, the fox8000, TheCraftKid, gleb822, chromatin2, ekal14, batt4c, ck96, kingdsd123, FreddyLuque, raynev1