• Photo
    blunder
    850 Total File Downloads

What's New

Screenshot
* * * * * (4.75) 6 reviews
110 downloads (593 views)
updated Yesterday, 01:21 PM
Need to travel over to the next town? Well, there are many ways you can get to your destination. The only problem is, each way you take is either time consuming or inefficient. So why not design a faster way of travelling? Well, there is one way that will allow you to cut travel times down to alm...
FILE: Props
Screenshot
What does raw, uncontested power look like? How about in the form of a muscle car! The kind of power in a car built for one purpose in mind- to own the road and humiliate 16-year-olds who are trying to copy what they saw in The Fast and the Furious. And not only do we have the finest models of to...
Screenshot
* * * * * (4.63) 8 reviews
34 downloads (226 views)
added 21 Oct 2014
We have to go back! Back to the past, so we can go back to Back to the Future. The way I see it, if you're going to build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style? Powered with 1.21 Gigawatts, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious stuff! Ju...
Screenshot
Albertsons LLC is an American grocery company founded and based in Boise, Idaho in 1939. It is the second largest supermarket chain in North America after The Kroger Company.   This beautiful BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumst...
Screenshot
* * * * * (4.78) 2 reviews
142 downloads (581 views)
updated Yesterday, 05:22 AM
Circuit City Stores, Inc. was an American multinational consumer electronics corporation. It was founded in 1949 and pioneered the electronics superstore format in the 1970s. Circuit City liquidated its final American retail store in 2009, following a bankruptcy filing and subsequent failure to f...
Screenshot
* * * - - (2.89) 4 reviews
37 downloads (617 views)
updated 19 Oct 2014
Hello everybody! These are my props that I've been working on for the past months. It is a future theme. There are 14 props total, and 4 props has night lights. You can use them for your lots with Lot Editor. Also these props will very likely be dependencies for my other uploads. The Read-Me doc...
Screenshot
Hello all , after 3 week of work i finaly done , The bi-level Udon one way street  are like the bi-level street by Max   Bi-Level Street Pack By Max   http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29820-bi-level-streets-pack-offline-only/   Make Sure have Udon 1.9 in ur simcit...
Screenshot
* * * * * (5.00) 3 reviews
63 downloads (763 views)
updated 18 Oct 2014
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________   Featured in ME:TMW's Episode #64 comes the HSA Lunar Communications Garrison. The third building in a three structure communications complex, it's a common lunar communication way poin...
Screenshot
* * * * - (4.00) 2 reviews
145 downloads (336 views)
updated 19 Oct 2014
Very small map. 2x2 (big city), 8x8 km.   Instal:   1. Unzip file  2. Download program mapper 3. Start mapper 4. Click button "Create region">Click button "SC4M">–°hoose our map 5. Click button "Save region">Give it a name 6. Done
FILE: Maps
Screenshot
* * * - - (3.00) 1 reviews
163 downloads (390 views)
added 17 Oct 2014
Size 4x4 (Big city) 16x16 km 
Screenshot
Good Afternoon,This is my very first scaled map and my very first STEX upload!This is a semi-accurate (precise) scale map of the Isumi District, Chiba, Japan. Located about 130 Li (65 kilometers) from Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. In contrast to Tokyo, this area is relatively sparsely populated due to i...
Screenshot
Hi guys I'm Back well since I was a little bit inspire from my first mod the Isuzu Cubic which I'm fixing the lights and some of it's detail and same here I'll updating these 2 files if I got time to fix it applying more detail like the real one after I finish my School Projects first (yes I'm a...
FILE: Vehicles

• 18,694 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,603 Total Authors
  • 97,284,824 Total Downloads
  • Alstom AGV Latest File
  • airman15 Latest Submitter

91 user(s) are online ...

30 members, 58 guests, 0 anonymous users

Artem777, arneee97, kimsungryul, Soczi88, blake1000, peegoong, Google (3), Tolsome, vico474, swews, Baby_Monkey, Drachenhall, ky72x, AStarfox, mjy131, Kuadd, ICARUS22, simcec0, Isarian, piasxp, sonnanodoudemoii, Clickerman, luis_sheeran, gaelaqwzsx, spikwizflo, poloyski, Rulkin18X, Muhameido, Vex, theTeaCat, frukox