• Moose

Landmarks with Employment 3.9

(4.87)    (288 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This puts employed people in all the towering Landmarks. This now uses real RCI functions as given by RalphaelNinja through his RCI lots. These lots also do not need zoning. They just need, power, water and roads. They also do not have negative effects on your commercial demand. Includes: Bank of America Bank of China California Plaza Chrysler Building Empire State Building John Hancock Center Korea Life/63 Building Living Mall Smith Tower Capitol Records Rockefeller Center Rush Hour: Columbia Seafirst Center Be sure to read the readme file included. Official Simtropolis tread is here: http://www.simtropolis.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=38077&pageNo=1&num=&sessionID=5533A18A186C4212B9B40082AD0C9C29 8/25 I've tweaked with demand caps so that there is demand cap relief for each building. 10/13 Capitol Records Building and Columbia Seafirst Center have been added along with a special query. 11/9 I've updated these lots so that they shouldn't grow on lots smaller than needed(if they grow at all.) I've also fixed the bug that caused "Tourism" to show up in the other RCI queries. 01/02 Rockefeller Center added I'll be adding special landmarks such as the Alamo and Big Ben at a later date. I think you'll be suprised by the changes so keep checking here.

bobolee, korver and LuizFabiano like this

User Feedback