• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Jul 09, 2004 - 01:30 PM
  • Last Updated: Oct 05, 2005 - 10:43 AM
  • File Size: 499.38KB
  • Views: 46034
  • Downloads: 26,944
  • Map Descriptor: Map of Fantasy

Download Final Fantasy 7 Planet

* * * * * 106 Votes

Screenshots

World Map from Final Fantasy 7, 2049x1473 so it's big. This is my first map upload, and you can find enlarged pics in the CJ Thread, http://www.simtropolis.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=52953&pageNo=1&num= , but the thread is DEAD, so please don't resurect it.

Update: (8.5.04) New In-Game shot now that I've finally finished rendering the region. Also, those of you familiar with the game will notice that I've placed the foundation of Midgar... I found that the terrain separates the sections better than anything... THAT FOUNDATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE MAP! Thanks again for the support!

Update: (2.27.05) Wow, this map continues to do well.  I've updated the Config.bmp to remove as many of the little cities as possible, which should help on the initial loading.  I've stopped playing SC4, so there's never going to be a CJ on this unless another expansion comes out, but I'm glad that over 800 people have downloaded my work.  Those of you who haven't yet downloaded it, please rate it if you like it!  Thanks! 

Update: (10.5.05)  I'm happy and pleased that the map has gotten over 2249 downloads as of today!  I never imagined it would do this well, but I guess the extra time spent paid off.  Thanks to everyone, and enjoy! :-)

Nice. I'm doing a region with a Midgar-style city on my CJ. Thanx for the map! :-)
Nice map Looks like a lot of work was put into it Keep it up 10 out of 10
OMG, I was waiting for this map !!! GREAT !! THANKS A LOT !! I love FF7
Photo
Silvaring_474
Jul 10, 2004 - 04:03 PM
Nice. I needn't say more.
nice one
this'll be interesting =)
Cool
Sweet......but can you give us a FF8 map? :P
Photo
LightWarriorK
Jul 19, 2004 - 08:22 AM
Thanks for the support! Those who've followed the link to the CJ know that it's not happening.... well, nothing regular. Guidedarrow, yeah, I've looked for a good FF8 map, but alas, I found nothing good enough to merit a MEX render. This one took a week to get right, and it was a beaut.
As to why this doesn't have a 10.0 average rating, I'll never figure out. I just compiled it and will be playing it. Wonderful job.
LightWarrior: Maybe you can get a good screen yourself with the FF8 game on a PS1 Emulator?
Awesome! Gracias!
Photo
LightWarriorK
Aug 05, 2004 - 08:45 AM
Wow, this map is doing better than I'd hoped! Alas, my computer has issues with PSOne emulators, so I'm afraid that a FF8 one won't be coming any time soon. I'm finally done with the region rendering, so I'm going to fix the in-game shot hopefully tonight to show the whole thing.
Photo
sistereinstein
Aug 05, 2004 - 01:10 PM
Dang You Did Real Good I Better Of Been A 10/10 Or i Would Smack The Heck Out Of The Raters, Lol
it says invalid file sixe o.O
Photo
LightWarriorK
Aug 23, 2004 - 06:03 AM
Yajimari, it still seems fine to me... at what point are you getting this message? Is anyone else having this problem?
Wow, That is so great....
Photo
D3ad7ySi73nc3
Dec 27, 2004 - 07:31 PM
sweet
Photo
aps_000024smallcampus
Jan 05, 2005 - 10:34 PM
NICE MAP^_^ Good job!!!!!! P.S. THIS IS A HUGE MAP
Photo
MsCharamut1969
Jan 12, 2005 - 03:50 AM
it's a very nice map, a little challenging but nice!!!! I just might have to try it though? Hmmmmmmm

148 user(s) are online ...

58 members, 86 guests, 0 anonymous users

tomdooley, jmcianos, KStar8706, Ryguag, Sabretooth78, keffer01, Msant, Cyclone Boom, Jtex, trais66, seruiz, Vaathar, adford15, abddul, shazzam06410, darkpay, kpink04w, Princess Cake, aaaling, HyugaHinata, MayorSinistrad, darknawfal, sparqz, Cheddar, fumblemonkey, LeagueOfSims, Facebook (3), TKCS11, maxical, Ltlantnee, vendy23, Google (1), Kirbyyoe, U31r4, Odainsaker, MrJaymzenberg, mcarch, mrjames007, thedude83, Aakl, simtransit49, cardrox, CH-47, fearpogo, botafogo, GuilhermeB, Tanash, 404TimeNotFound, manu_ld93, Ladybent_halo, Den.D, thenewkcin, StefQc2k, kamiki hirotaka, ramseyazad3, sim_sagat, jeneboe, Gamma4815, jeanheinsen, mylife.103